Lets go to the beach, each. Lets go get away

Oh how i wish that was me... being held in liams arms like kay was:)

Song of this chapter: Ultaviolet by the stiff dylans. Dont know why i just love it....

***************NEXT DAY*****************

KAY POV

"Good morning"

I opened my eys and saw Liam next to me. "Good morning"

"You sleep okay?" Liam always asked me that question.

"Yeah how bout you?" 

"Good. You look so cute when youre sleeping." I immediately felt insecure. "Thanks" I said while blushing. He winked and got off the couch. I couldnt wait becuase exactly one week from today was our anniversary.

After getting up, I noticed the boys werent home. I guess Liam read my mind becuase he then said "The boys went out to breakfast.They will be back in like an hour. Eleanor is at the doctors.She started getting sick this morning, so she decided to see whats up. Anything special you want to do today?" He asked while pouring milk into a bowl, and a cup.

"Beach?" I asked him.

"Sure!"

He pushed the bowl of cereal down the island in the kitchen for me, and finished pouring milk into another cup. "Liam, Wouldnt it just be easier to use a fork? I mean its cheerios. It would be pretty easy." He shrugged and poured the cup of cereal and milk into his mouth at once. His fear of spoons was crazy.

******* AFTER EATING****

Running into our room to get dressed, I was stopped by Liam.

"I dont think i even got a kiss this morning!"

I chuckled. I reached up to give him a kiss and felt him smile like always. "Better. Now go get dressed."

I replied by walking away from him and towards my white dresser. I pulled out my hot pink bikini and went into the bathroom to get changed.

After taking my toy story pajamas off and my green shirt, I stood there in my bra and underwear. I used to be a model, So i was fairly skinny. It helped raise my self confidence when i wore a bikini. I had a small four pack of abs from dancing and keeping in shape. I took the rest of my clothes off,pulled my bun out,and put my bathing suit on. Looking pretty good i thought to myself. I unlocked the bathroom door and went over to Liam who was sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

"Can you please tie this?" I asked him, walking over to him. He picked up the strands of my bikini and then dropped them. They luckily didnt hold up my top, so they just fell down off my shoulders. Liam started to kiss my neck intensly, anmd i had to stop him becuase it was already 10, and we were gonna leave in 10 minutes. "Love we need to go" I said to him. He looked at me with a "Really Kay?"look on his face, But then picked up the strings again and tied them.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter. Not really in a writing mood.

I will update later. Thanks for reading my darlings