To kill two birds with one stone

AGHHHH!!! there is a trader among the band!!!So excited to write the next few chapters.

&%&%&&%*$*$*$*$*$(@(#(#(#(#(#(@(#)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@

KAY POV:

I took the test out from under me.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably.

The sign on the test was...............positive.

"LIAM!" I called after I flushed the toilet and pulled my pj pants up. I am so happy and scared i dont know what to say.He came running in and started asking me a ton of questions.

"What does it say? Are you pregnant? Oh my gosh! Did something happen? Did I get you pregnant or is it a false alarm?" He asked.

I showed him the test and he gasped very loud. "YOURE PREGNANT?!!?IM GONNA BE A DAD!?!" Liam screamed. A huge grin appeared on my face. I was pregnant with Liam Paynes baby. I am going to be a mom,a wife,and Liam is going to be a dad. Liam picked me up and spun me around. "I am so happy!" Tears filled my eyes and he set me down carefully. "But lets leave it a surprise for the boys ok? We can tell them after we go to the doctors"

"Okay love. I cant believe it.I am really going to be Daddy Direction!"

"Yeah! Mommy and Daddy Direction. Its adorable. We have so much to do for the baby the wedding uhh!" I said starting to get stressed out. "We have nine months to figure things out.Ill bring you to the doctors first thing in the morning."

"okay thank you" I said. I went into our room and flopped on the bed careful not to land on my stomach. I pulled the covers over my shoulders and closed my eyes when Liam joined me. "Night momma" He said.

"night daddy!"

&%$#$%&%$#$%&%$#$%&*&%$#@#$%&*&%$#@#$%&*&%$#@#$%&*&%$#@#$%&*

7:00 AM THE NEXT MORNING:

Slowly opening my eyes,I rolled over on my side and picked up my phone. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom,knowing I was supposed to be on my period.

I took a pad out of the closet and put it in my underwear. I hadn't gotten it last night...

"Oh my gosh I am so stupid" I muttered to myself. No duh I hadn't gotten my period-i was pregnant and that was my first missed one. Wow. This is real.

I heard a knock at the door. "One minute" I said to whoever was at the door. I finished up and washed my hands. I opened the door expecting to see Liam,but it was Zayn.

"Good morning" he said to me. "I was out with Perrie last night and I um heard Liam and you. You're pregnant?" He asked biting his lip.

I smiled. "Yup. But don't tell anyone okay.Let me tell them"

"Alrighty" he said,sliding past me,and closing the bathroom door. I shuffled into the bedroom and saw Liam grabbing clothes out of his dresser then turning around to face me.

"Morning sweetie"

"Good morning Mrs.Payne. Ready to go to the doctors?" He said taking off his shirt.

"Mhm!"

I am so excited to see how the baby is doing!I skipped to the dresser next to Liam and grabbed my clothes. I decided to change in Eleanor's bathroom,because Louis and her went to the Bahamas in the U.S.

When I finished I put my black converse on,did my hair and waited for Liam to finish.

%&%&%&%&%&&%&%&&&