Home From The Hospital (again)

Ello my readers! I'm very sorry I have not updated in awhile. I am superburburburbur busy with boy-stalking and such. Teehee!

So yeah, there's this guy I really like. I see him once in awhile, am i am truly, madly, deeply, foolishly, completely falling for him ;) I literally was so jittery when I saw him last week. HE SMILED AT ME. Seems like no big deal, but it is to me. If you don't understand, no worries. No one understands me. Hahaha well here is the chapter you all have been waiting for. I think. Maybe you all like reading the long blurbs(HAH love that word) that i writing/ am writing now. I don't know. I really don't. I don't know what you people do. I don't know who you are.... BUT I LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS

HEY I JUST MET YOU

AND THIS IS CRAZY

BUT HERE'S MY #

SO CALL ME MAYBE

Don't... That would be weird.

For real, here is the chapter.

:) I'm hilarious

*********************************************************************************************************************

HOMEE FROMM THEE HOSPITALL:

"Hey babe, can you come here for a minute?"

"Sure" I answered back to Liam. Now that the babies were almost here, it was hard for me to get out of bed with my baby lump. Somehow I managed to get up, and I waddled to the living room, with Niall, Harry, Louis, Tori and Eleanor. They were watching a movie, as usual, and they paused it when they saw me enter the room.

"Whats up?' I asked everyone.

"Watching Pitch Perfect. We need to go somewhere today!" Eleanor and Tori sang as they hopped up and skipped over to me. Eleanor put her arms around my shoulder. I have felt insecure when I was with them,ever since i got pregnant. Both of them are so skinny, and I was a fat for the first time in my life. I sighed, and sat down next to Harry.

"WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!!!" They screeched.

Oh yeah. The wedding was in six months. I was due in five months. Right. But I was excited to be getting married. I never imagined I'd be eight months pregnant, but it was a little extra blessing I didnt mind.

"Aww! Yay! What time you guys wanna go?" I asked Niall, Harry, Tori and Eleanor. Not Liam. It would be a surprise for him.

" Twelve?" Niall suggested.

"Perfect. Let me go get ready and we can head out." I waddled back into my room and closed the door.

I decided to wear a dressier outfit, so I picked out a black and white shirt, and black dress pants. After changing into them, I plugged in my curling iron, and applied make up.

It took me about 20 minutes to mermaid-curl my hair. I finished just on time, and I walked once again into the living room. Everyone was dressed and ready when I walked into the living room. "Ready?" Tori asked me.

"Yup!" I said while Eleanor her coat. She had a pink dress on, and Tori had a pencil skirt on. Niall was wearing a polo and khakis, and Harry had a dress shirt on with black skinny jeans.Louis was wearing almost the same outfit, but a little different. "Bye. Love you" Liam said, then kissed me.

"Love you too"

Liam handed me his credit card. "Thanks" I told him as I took the credit card and put it into my wallet.

"Of course. Bye my beautiful bride" Liam smiled, and I pregnant-walked out the door with 3/4 of One Direction and my two best friends. There are officially four members of One Direction now.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry this was short, I kinda got hung up on watching youtube vids;)