The Special Night

He drHeeeyyy everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I have been a busy duck. Birthweeks are usually busy for me. THATS RIGHT GIRLFRIEND it was my bday and today is my party:)

Anywho thanks for reading XD

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&**&*&*&*

I got up from the bed and ran to my dresser.I looked in the mirror and noticed my makeup was all smudged and my hair was a tangled mess.The right word for me would be hot mess. While I opened my dresser drawer,I heard Liam say it was time for breakfast.

"K I'll be out in a minute!" I replied. The outfit I planned to wear was my skinny jeans, a navy blue tight fitting v neck cableknit sweater,and my silver sparkle Tom's (GOT THEM FOR MY BDAY)and of course my hot pink lace underwear and my "Get Some" push up bra that was a gift from Louis and Eleanor.

After I got dressed,I wiped off all the smudged make up and started to apply my eyeliner,my gray eyeshadow,and my mascara quickly because I was starting to get really hungry. So I shut my makeup case and skidded my way into the kitchen.Liam was already sitting down with chocolate chip homemade waffled,whipped cream,and strawberries. My mouth watered at the sight. He dropped his fork and knife and went over to the counter to serve my breakfast.Liam placed it down and I sat down. "This looks awesome,Li!" He smiled and replied "Thank you love. it looks awesome just like you" he winked.

" Awww thanks! Ooh I almost forgot HANNAH AND TORI ARE COMING TODAY!"

"Actually Kay,its only Tori. Hannah got back with Derreck and she didn't think you would want to......"

My face turned from happy to mad. "Ugh good."I interrupted." I don't want him anywhere NEAR me after what happened last Christmas.Don't even know why shes back with him." I shuddered at the memory.

LAST CHRISTMAS:

I flew in with Liam to the U.S. to visit Tori and Hannah for Christmas. Hannah was so excited to show me her new boyfriend,Derreck. I was excited too. Of course I had to approve. So when we got there,Derreck was all nice and happy. But when anyone did something the slightest bit wrong,he would go insane. First he would snap at us. Then he threatened us. And what do you know the threats came true. He grabbed Hannah's Christmas China,and threw it at us. It injured several of us and sent my Nan to the hospital. Luckily my Grandpa had time to call the police and an ambulance. Derreck was charged for Harassment and Domestic Violence. Hannah soon spoke up about how she was abused by him,and he was charged another 2 years. All together,he had 3 charges and was sentenced to 3 years in prison.He was allowed a bail and now that I think about it....

"Liam he must have gotten bailed out. do you know who?"

"Sadly yes. Hannah bailed him out."Liam replied with a sad look on his face.

I was speechless.

"I'm sorry babe. But Tori is coming,and Niall has an idea to surprise her.Now for your surprise. Tonight we are going to La Quinta for our anniversary since we were....busy....last night." He said with a grin.

"LA QUINTA????!!!" I asked. La Quinta was the fanciest restaraunt in all of England. It cost like 100 bucks each meal. But from what I heard it was completley worth it. All the celebrities eat there,so Liam is adding to the list!

"Yep. 6:00 reservations. By the water. I also heard that Justin Bieber was taking Selena Gomez there at 6:30. Along with Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth,Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy, and lets not forget Kay Smith ans Liam Payne."

"OH.MY.GOSH. I LOVE YOU!!!!!" I got up from the table (while Liam was already standing) and flew my body into him. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I love you too. Now we have to go shopping today for the house because Niall left no food."

"Oh where are the boys?"

"They had something to do" He said with a shrug.

"Okay"

"Alright just let me go get my trainers and we can go."

Liam left the room,and came back a few minutes later. He led me out the door,and took my hand.

%&$&%&$%&%&$&$&$$*#&#:#*#&@%#*#&%$@#@$%*"**%*

I love you all for reading this

I had no plot so I just spit out events. CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER:) :) :) might just write it now.

No offends to Hannahl btw tori was already dating niall so..