Baby Baby Baby Ohh Like Baby Baby Baby Nooo

Mah new songs: 

Be Alright Justin Bieber 

Motivation Kelly Rowland 

I Knew You Were Trouble Taylor Swift 

Die In Your Arms Justin Bieber 

Fall Justin Bieber 

LWWY One Directionnnnnn<3

%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&&&%&%

LIAM POV:

My heart is beating so fast. I did it. I proposed to the love of my life.

KAY POV:

"Liam" I sobbed.  

"Do you love me?" Liam asked. 

"Yes. And I will marry you!" I said wiping tears of joy away. 

Liams face lit up and he pushed his lips against mine. I cant believe I was engaged. Dress.Honeymoon.Shoes.MakeUp.Liam.Centerpieces. Liam.the boys performing.Flowers.White.Liam.Food.Menu.Venue.Ring.I cant believe it!! 

Our lips parted and Liam slid the ring on my finger.(Pic on right) It was amazing!! 

He took me outside to call my parents and my sister and tell them the news. 

"Mom I'm engaged!!!!!!!Liam proposed at La Quinta!!!" I yelled into the phone. My mom was so happy and when she told my dad he was ecstatic. I am the happiest girl in the world. 

"Umm yes?" 

"Anniversary?Yeah" 

"But-" 

"N-No" 

"Fine.But I'm not don't worry." 

"I know just in case.I will tomorrow" 

"Love you too" 

"Bye"I said to my mom. Sometimes she was a pain. She needed to know if I slept with Liam yet and wants me to go buy a pregnancy test. She is so paranoid. 

"Anniversary?"Liam asked. 

"Yeah...she um...wants me to buy a pregnancy test just to make sure..." 

"Oh...okay.sure we can go to the store after we leave."He replied. He was pretty cool and calm during convorsations like this.Guess that's a plus of him having sisters! 

Speaking of sisters I should probably call Jess.  

DING!  

I got a text from Tori. 

T-Hey girlie! I have arrived in Beautiful Brittain and I am chilling at Niall's. 

K:Awesome! GUESS WHAT?!?? 

T-What? 

K:LIAM PROPOSED JUST NOW WE ARE AT LA QUINTA! 

T-OMG OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! Awwwwwww Liam is so sweet. 

K:And hes mine:P haha I have to go. U might have to sleep @Niall's. We are running later than expected. 

T-Okay. Anyways we have catching up to do! Its hard not seeing him..:/ 

K-I know:( But have fun! PLAY NICE:) byee 

T-No promises.....Byee.

I shut my phone off as Liam paid the check.He joined me a few seconds later and we left as Fiáncees. 

Mrs Liam Payne 

Mrs Payne 

Mrs Kay Payne 

Mrs Kaleigh Payne 

it sounded great!!! I actually used my real name kaleigh to make it sound completley official.  

We walked down the red carpet once more and into the Limo. I cant believe I'm engaged!!!

The limo stopped at the drugstore and I quickly ran in and grabbed a First Response® pregnancy test. I paid,ran back out to the limo in my huge heels and climbed in. 

After a few minutes we were back at the house and Niall's light was off. Guess they crashed. After all it was 11:30.

after we settled in the house,I changed into P.J.'s and grabbed the pregnancy test. I followed the directions and peed on the stick(eww). When I finished,I looked down at the small stick.

@#$%&*()(*&%$#@#%%&*()(*&%$#@#$%&*()(*&%$#@#$%&*()(*&%$#@#$%&*()(*&%$

CLIFFHANGAAAA:)  

Better comment vote READ and fan in order for me to write more...... :) :) :) Blackmail? Nope.Just my brain playing tricks on ya