BIG SURPRISE

heresy everyone!

So excited NO SCHOOL TOMORROW due to Hurricane Sandy. Yeaahhhhhhh:) :) :)

EEK ok so I was texting this guy I really like (He asked for my number!!!) and I know this may not sound big but it is to me...

I said happy bday to him and such and he knew my bday was a few days ago REMEMBERED to say happy bday and I said thanks and he said *anything for you*

I.JUST.DIED.

Little things can make me so happy:) :) :)

Ok my lovelies here is the big surprise chappie........

I keep doing Kay's POV cuz I cant really think like a guy so yeahhh.....

h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&h&

(Still) KAY POV

"Ms.Smith and Mr.Payne,We have arrived" The limo driver said while parking next to a curb. I looked outside and saw paparazzi EVERYWHERE! I could barely see them all I saw was flashing bulbs. The price of fame.

Liam took my hand and we stepped out of the limo. I couldn't help but smile at the cameras in every direction. I heard a few people with microphones ask me questions.

"Tell me,are you two dating?"

"I'm here with One Direction's Liam Payne at the hottest restaraunt and club in town"

"The woman Liam Payne is here with is wearing a Jovanni® dress with Jessica Simpson stillettos and gorgeous diamond earring. What style!"

"Liam,is it true that you and Danielle Peazer broke up?"

That was all I heard from reporters. Liam's grip on my hand tightened as we pushed through the crowd,walking like the perfect couple we are on the red carpet that led into La Quinta.

The restaraunt's waiting room was gorgeous! It had golden walls,tan leather chairs with cheetah print,and a few walls covered in pictures of famous couples that had been there. I saw JLo and Marc Anthony,The Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato,Debby Ryan with James Maslow,And many more.

"Oh look!!!" I pointed at the picture that one of the well dressed employees were hanging of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

Liam laughed and said "Pshh we make a cuter couple!"

After looking at all the celebrities on the wall, one of the waiters asked for a picture for their "Wall Of Fame". We agreed. I wore my best megawatt smile as did Liam. He posed and firmly put his hand on my butt,as I wrapped my left arm around his stomach. I was now only about 2 inches shorter than him with my heels on. I heard the click of the camera and the waiter asked if we wanted one for ourselves. Once again we said yes but this time both his hands were on my butt and my arms were around his lower waist. He leaned in and we looked in each others eyes. His were so amazing you could probably fall into a trance looking into them. He rested his forehead against mine and the waiter took the picture.I found it funny that his hand was always on my lower back or butt. He said it was his way of showing hes mine.

"Those pictures came out spectacular! Now right this way to your table." The waiter said taking two menu's out and walking toward a brown booth.

"Liam!!!" I whispered into his ear and pointed to the left. I almost died.

"Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!"

"Go ahead Kay."

I smiled and walked over to Justin Bieber,something I never thought I would do. Liam followed behind. Justin was sitting by himself.

"Umm hi Justin"I said to the very cute singer.

"Hey beautiful. What can I do for you?"

Justin Bieber DID NOT just call me beautiful!!!!!!!!!!??!?

"I was wondering if I could get a pic? I have been a big fan for a long time!"

Justin stood up. "Of course" He winked.

I.AM.NOT.DOING.THIS!!! I thought to myself. But I am! On the outside I am cool and collected but right now I am dying on the inside.

I stood next to him and he did the same pose as Liam did. Why is my butt a neccecity to touch while taking a picture!?!!!But like Liam,I didn't mind. The waiter came over and snapped a picture of us. "Aww!" He said as he looked at the picture.It did come out stunning.

"Thanks!"

"You're very welcome. I hope I'll see you again sometime."

Selena Gomez who joined him for dinner walked out of a door and over to us with Liam next to her. "That's weird" Justin and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Kay I'd like you to meet the Selena Gomez!" Liam said. Selena was wearing the black dress I had at home!

"Hi nice to meet you!"

"You too. I have that dress at home but it looks better on you than me" I said while admiring her facial features. She was so pretty.

"Aww thanks! And I absolutley LOVE your dress!" She said with a reassuring smile on her face.

"Thanks"

We held a convorsation for a few minutes as did Justin and Liam. I told Selena about my sister and how my parents lived in the U.S. She said she did too but her and Justin flew here for their anniversary. Liam and my anniversary was a few days ago! We got pretty close after talking for awhile and I gave her my number. She was such a fun person to have a chat with!

A waiter came by and told us our dinner was ready. We had to pre order our meals so they wouldn't keep us waiting. Liam Justin Selena and I said our goodbyes to eachother. Liam got to be good friends with Justin too!

"That was so cool" I said to Liam as we sat down.

"It was!"

Our meals were Steak with Mashed Potatoes,Green Beans,Rice,and macaroni. We split it because the steak was huge.

"Ugh I'm stuffed. That was the best meal I ever had."

"Glad you liked it!Now c'mon."

Where were we going?

He led me through a door into a place with blue lights, a bar, and lots of couches,beds,and private areas (No pun intended) in the corners. "Sweet I love clubs" I said to Liam. We walked over to the bar and we ordered some jello shots.

I only had two,not trying to get drunk.

Liam pulled me onto the crowded dance floor when i finished. I looked around and saw a bunch of drunk girls,clinging to guys around them.

I was tired after 8 songs played,and Liam once again led me through another door. Now we were on the beach. The sunset turned the sky pink and yellow.

Liam took my other hand.

Oh.My.Gosh.

He bent down on one knee and pulled out a blue box.

"Kay,we have been together for a year now and I love you more than anything. You have stuck with me through everything,and supported my career. I don't know how I lived without you." My eyes were brimmed with tears and one drop fell.

He opened the box and my heart stopped.

"Kay, Will you marry me?"