Saying Yes To The Dress

Hello my lovelies! :) 

I have decided to write a new chapter, even though I was thinking about deleting this story. 

???? 

Baby you a song  

you make me wanna roll my windows down 

and cruuuisseee<3>

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX 

AT THE WEDDING DRESS SHOP:

(A/N THEY ARE BUYING THE BRIDAL PARTY DRESSES AND TUX, AND THEY PICKED UP KAY'S FRIEND JANEL AND KAYS SISTER LACI ON THE WAY TO THE SHOP.)

"Hello Ms. Harris nice to meet you, my name is Kendall-Rose and I will be assisting you today. Is this your wedding party?"

"Yes, these are my friends Tori, Eleanor, and Janel, and this is my sister, Laci. As for the boys we have Harry, Louis, and Niall, my fiancé's best mates." I said with my best model smile. Kendall-Rose shook their hands, and gestured them to sit on the couch. 

"So, can you describe to me what style dress your looking for?" Kendall-Rose asked. She kept glancing over at Harry. He caught her and winked, causing her to break out a huge grin. She looked about his age, maybe 20 or 21.  

"I was thinking about a ballroom styled dress. Can you show me them in the Maternity Styles?" Harry laughed then coughed to cover it up, his face turning red. Niall started laughing at him, and it went downhill from there 

Kendall-Rose looked at my stomach after I said Maternity Style, her eyes opening wide, and her hands covered her smiling mouth. "Congratulations!!!" She shrieked. 

"Thank you" I giggled at her reaction. Gotta love people! 

"C'mon sweetheart we don't have all day" Louis said. Eleanor shot him a "shut up" death glare. He shrugged, and kissed her on her cheek causing her to break out in a smile. Gawsh they're so cute! 

"Alrighty then, lets go!" Kendall-Rose led me over to a section of the shop then picked out two dresses for me to try on, then we went into the dressing room. 

She took the first dress out of the bag, and handed it to me. I stepped into it and wiggled the soft material up my body. It was a ballroom gown, making me look like a (fat) princess. I was shocked at the beauty of the dress, and I Kendall-Rose zipped the zipper up and ushered me out of the dressing room.  

I finally had reached the room where everyone was waiting for me. Their eyes followed me as I walked towards the platform. I saw tears in the girl's eyes, and twinkles in the guys'. "You look beautiful!" Niall said, and I spun around. The other s six agreed and I saw that Laci was crying, which made me cry, which made Tori, Eleanor, and Janel cry too. What a hot mess!  

"Well, is this the dress?" Kendall-Rose questioned me. "Y-Y-YES!!!!" I shrieked. We all formed a group hug as I changed out of the dress and purchased one of the most important items when getting married. 

I am getting married.....

say whaaaaat?