Danielle is Back

hey guys:( REALLY SAD!

I heard Liam and Danielle broke up!! Poor babe is heartbroken</3 I feel so bad and i want him to know that we love him<3 I feel bad writing about Danielle now haha but she hurt my li li

**********************************************HOUR AFTER ATTACK**************************************

BEEP

My eyes fluttered open as i sat up. Where was I? I saw a cabinet to my left and it seems i am in the hospital. I tried to get up and yelped in pain as i looked down at my stomach. Oh that's right. Danielle stabbed me. I turned my head to my right and saw Liam sitting in the chair. I cleared my throat and his eyes immediately opened. "Kay!!!! You're awake!" He said, getting out of the chair. He sat on the bed, then slowly laid down. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "Hey pretty boy" I said,smiling. "Hey sweetie. You okay?"

"Yeah i guess. My stomach still hurts."

His eyes filled with hatred. "Who did this to you???????"

"D-D-Danielle. She came to the apartment and told me she wanted you back. I knew she already said that to you... I kinda overheard you guys talking in the kitchen the other day. But i didnt think she would stab me."

His eyes grew wider. "DANIELLE DID THIS TO YOU?!!!!???!!!" He was sitting up now.

"Liam calm down."

He sighed. "I just cant believe she would hurt you like that. I should have been there. If i had just stayed home with you, this would have never happened."

"Don't blame this on yourself. You didn't know she would come back while you were gone. I'm glad it wasn't you."

"Don't say that. I wish it was me. I cant stand to see you hurt like this. Especially by her." He put his hand on the side of my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I loved when he did that.

Soon after, The doctor came in. "Okay Miss Smith, you're all set to go. Just take the gauze wrap off and change it every morning. Do this for about two days, and stay in the wheelchair until you get home. You are already healing as we speak so you dont need the wheelchair after you arrive home.Any questions?"

"No, thank you for everything." I replied while Liam grabbed my jacket. He must have gone home, because i dont think i was wearing it when i was stabbed. It would have been covered in blood. He helped me into the wheelchair, then pushed me into the elevator.He quickly whipped around and was in front of me now. He smiled as he leaned in. I felt his soft lips on mine, as we started to make out. He was making me feel so much better. When we heard the ding of the elevator button, we slowly pulled away. "I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered. I really did love him.

***************************************AN HOUR LATER**************************************

I was home now, And sitting on the couch with my toy story pj pants Liam gave me. He (of course) was sitting right next to me. It was Saturday, which meant that it was our Toy Story marathon. Harry,Zayn,Niall,Louis,And Eleanor were all watching it with us. Well, Harry was on his phone texting Tori, so i dont know if he was really watching it. I rolled my eyes at him when he looked up at me. He gave me a really cute smile, and i continued to watch the movie.

I found out a while ago that Harry had a crush on me. He was okay, but i loved Liam and i don't think Harry would be a good match for me. Speaking of Liam, He was asleep now. He is so lazy. I am going to be too i thought, so i snuggled closer to Liam. I laid my head on his muscular chest, and he kissed me on my head. He signaled the boys to join in as they sang"

You know I've always got your back girl so let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running.(Liam whispered to me)I say this as matter of fact girl, you just call my name ill be coming through,coming through I'm c-coming.

On the other side of the world, i don't matter ill be there in two ill be there in two, ill be there in two.I still feel it every time, its just something that you do, now ask me why i want to.(Harry sang)

(All the boys joined in) Its everything about you, you you.Everything that you do,do,do. From the way that we touch ba-by from the way that you kiss on me"

Liam kissed me one more time, then i fell asleep in his arms.