Here Comes the Bride

This will be split into two parts...... Last part may be a little shocking but hey. This story wa full of surprises. I never knew it could get 24,000 reads which is fantastic. I love each and every one of you. I will be making 1D imagines next, so look out for those! Thanks again everyone. Its almost goodbye... :(

**************************************************************

"Ok this is it!" El turned around and whispered into my ear. I was staring at the closed doors to the church.

The music began and the doors opened. First, Harry and Laci walked down. Then Niall and Tori, Janel (matron of honor) and finally, Eleanor (Maid of Honor). Then it was my turn.

(A/N Louis was the Best Man because Eleanor was the Maid of Honor)

I looked struight at Liam with a smile on my face and slowly walked down the aisle. The song that we chose to play was Little Things, and tears immediately started forming in my eyes.

This was it.

I, Kay Smith, was getting married to Liam Payne. I had a small flashback to yesterday when I was singing "Whats my name" by Rihanna. When I got to the "oh na na whats my name?" part, Liam started sining "oh na na, Mrs.Payne". It was the cutest moment!

Anyways, I refocused my attention to Liam, as I stepped on the altar.

The priest gave a speech about marriage, and it was now time for the exciting part.

"Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." Father Kent stated.. "Liam,do you take Kay to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do." Liam smiled.

"Kay, do you take Liam to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?" The priest said to me.

"I do."

I could see relief wash over Liam's face as his smile got even bigger.

Lou brought over the rings and handed them to Father Kent. He preist softly spoke to us and said "Now for the blessing of the rings. Liam you go first."

Liam took the ring in his hand and slid it onto my finger as he said " Kay take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Now it was my turn. I took Liam's gold ring from Father Kent. "Liam, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

"As now declared by the Roman Catholic church, I now introduce you as husband and wife;Mr. and Mrs. Liam Payne. You may now kiss the bride."

Liam and I kissed as husband and wife for the first official time.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too."

"Now we have an announcement to make...." Lou said as he took Eleanor's hand, and they exchanged glances with Niall and Tori.

****************************************************************************************************************

I'll leave it at that;)