Nightmare

VEGAS GIRL CONOR MAYNARD

FALL JUSTIN BIEBER

RONAN TAYLOR SWIFT

GANGNAM STYLE PSY

MY SONGS OF THE WEEK:) :) :)

**********★******★**********★*********★*********

KAY POV

Great. I muttered while checking my phone. Hannah and Tori weren't coming for another 2 days. I dozed back off on my pillow trying not to think about the surprise. I was a little impatient so I closed my eyes and went back to sleep....

"Kay?" I heard a voice call. I opened my eyes and saw Harry standing over me.

"Yes Harry???"

"Time to get up love." he whispered. I started to panic. Harry leaned over to me to kiss me on the lips. I felt his soft warm lips on mine and I couldn't stop. It turned into a make out session. He wrapped his arms around my back and I soon realized.......

"HARRY GET OFF OF ME!!!" I tried to scream. But his lips were like a magnet and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't scream or even break the kiss. My mind was about to explode.

I HAD NO CLOTHES ON!!!! AND HARRY WAS KISSING ME!!! I CANT DO THIS TO LIAM!!!!

That was when I heard footsteps in the hallway. Harry didn't seem to care. I looked over and saw Liam there,with a look so sad it made my heart shatter into a billion pieces.

A tear then rolled down his cheek and his hands clenched into fists.

"HARRY! GET. OFF. HER. NOW!" he said through his teeth.

He obeyed and parted his lips from mine. I felt like the worst person on earth. Actually I am the worst person on earth. Of course my tears were streaming now. "Liam?" I whispered. "You get out NOW and don't ever come back don't CALL me don't even look at me. You little cheater. I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING AND LOVED YOU MORE THAN YOY WILL EVER KNOW AND YOU KISSED HIM KAY YOU MADE OUT WITH MY OLD BEST MATE AND YOU STILL DIDNT HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??????!!! GET OUT NOW!!"

"Liam wait it wasn't like that...!"

"Don't pull that BS with me I saw you."

He walked out the door. What kind of person am I to do that to Liam? I just made the worst mistake of my life!!!I grabbed my pillow and punched it as hard as I could and started screaming.

"LIAM NO COME BACK IM SORRY LIAM??? LIAM!!??! LIIIAMMM?!!!" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

"Baby I'm right here shhhh shhhh it was just a dream! I'm here don't worry"

I opened my eyes and saw Liam sitting next to me on the bed. "What's wrong did something happen??" He asked with worry in his eye.

I sighed of relief. That was one of the worst nightmares I ever had. "Y-yeah I just had a dream" I said confusedly (Hahaha yes that is a word).

"About me huh? What did I do to you? Because whatever it is I wouldn't dare to do it to you. I love you too much"

"I love you too. And nothing happened I don't want to say"

Liam handed me my breakfast and my clothes for today.

Thank God it was a dream.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

soon to come there will be a good and a bad surprise:) Thanks so much for reading!!! Next chapter

5 Fans

2 Comments

5 Votes

AND A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

thanks again

xxkaleighxx