Liam Gets Dirty

In the car ride to the beach, We just listened to the radio. "Oh and Kay?HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!" He said with a wink.

"You too!"I said,smiling back. He leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

I peeled off the gauze wrap that covered my wound. The doctor called and said that I didn't need to go back to check up,because it healed fast. I was finally able to swim and go back to normal.Liam melt his eyes on the road-he didn't want to see the bloody bandage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(A/N DIRTY SCENE NEXT IT IS R RATED)

When we got to the beach and set up our stuff we noticed that the beach was empty. Liam fell asleep after awhile and i fell asleep on the blanket. After awhile we woke up and he leaned over and said to me softly" Remember a little while ago, I promised that on our anniversary we would.....?"

I was wide awake now. "Yeahhh.....and its nighttime."

He raised his eyebrows and stood up. He slowly picked me up bridal style and carried us to our beach house. I kept my Victorias Secret things there, Because he promised me that it would be on the beach. I felt the adrenaline through my body. Was this really happening???Liam and I had been together for a long time and i knew we were ready.

I arrived at the beach house and he put me down in our room. I ran to my dresser and picked out my Bra and Thong. This was going to be great.

It took me about 2 minutes to get changed. I opened the bathroom door and struck a pose for Liam. He let out a "Woooh!" Under his breath. I pounced on top of him laying there on the bed. He was laying their shirtless and sexy with his bed hair.

We leaned in and started are kissing he went up and down my neck and i moaned under my breath and felt him smile.His hands ran down my back until he found my bra. He unclasped it and slid it off. i went for his bathing suit band. I slipped them off and our chests collided with force.Then in one quick movement he flopped me over and I got on top of him.This whole time we didn't break the kiss once.

He grabbed the band of my thong thong with his teeth and whispered in my ear "Are you sure you want to do this" i nodded my head and he kissed up and down my ear while pulling down my underwear. He pressed his lips against my thighs, and kissed up and down them. We flipped over as his his tounge explored my body.

"LIAM!!!!! AGHHHH!" I screamed.

"Keep it down in there!" Harry shouted.

Whoops.

***NEXT MORNING****

I wolk up next to liam and i remembered last nights events and i smiled in delight.

"What you smiling at kay?" liam said with his sexy morning voice.

"Oh nothing" i said awkardly.

" You were a little loud..." he leaned in and kissed my temple.

"The neighbors know your name" i replied,still smiling.

Liam shrugged with a wink and got up to go make breakfast. He told me last night that he had a surprise for me tonight......

*****************************************************

Thanks for reading i know it was really dirty but it was so flacking amazing you should fan @hhannahl she helped me write this she is the best land shark ever!!!!! Dirty parts go to her:) So please for next chapter.....

3 Comments

5 votes

5 fans

Sorry for being pushy but i put alot of hard work on this story so i want to see how you like it!!!!

Love You Guys

xxkaleighhhhh