Don't worry

LAST CHAPTER!!! Thank you all for reading it!!! Who knows...maybe a Harry fanfic next?

*******************************************************************************

"Keep the tradition going. One day, you'll tell your kids about the married life."

"Wait, so what happened to Danielle?" Kendall asked as she walked out of the room, her heels clicking against the floor.

"She's locked up for good!" I followed behind her, as tears formed in my eyes. It felt like just yesterday it was my wedding, and now, my baby girl is getting married. Who would have thought, that my husband's best friend's son was the one for her?

He definitely resembled his father with those green eyes and curly hair!

"Okay the limo is here!" I shouted as the bridal party came rusing down the stairs.

*

one by one the bridal party walked down the aisle. The men came down first. It was Liam's nephew Woody, Justin Bieber who was now very close with Kendall, and one of Kendall's old friends. The best man was Justin (Payne). The girls were (baby) Lux, who was now fourteen years old. Then, Tori and Niall's daughter named Natalie, Lou and Eleanor's daughter named Danica, Zayn and Perrie's daughter named Crystal, and lastly, Kendall and Liam.

*

" I, Kendall Payne, ask you, Johnny Styles, to take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. I promise to love you and cherish you, all the days of my life." Kendall said as she slid the ring onto his finger.

"I, Johnny Styles, ask you, Kendall Payne, to take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. I promise to love and cherish you, all the days of my life".

A tear formed in my eye as they said their "I do's".

"Let us congradulate mrs and mr. Johnny Styles."

Kendall Styles.

I'd have to get used to that.

Im Pregnant...With Liam Payne's BabyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara