Chapter 48: New Understanding

It is now halfway through stage 2 of the Grand Celestia...or month two in a way. It was the month of the special team matches, with the second match now concluded. While combatants can afford to lose a match in this stage, since its collective wins that proves entry to stage three, many still fight their hardest...to guarantee passage. Some won two matches, others one...and some not at all. For Team Symphony, they had won two matches and a little more.

After taking a long while the dark shell, enclosing Saku's heart, was now broken and gone. Saku had now reached out, to the friends he wanted who in return were delighted. Now begins his first day...with an open heart.

It was now the next day after, with Saku within the library of the Grand Celestia. He had arrived with only Aeron in search of a book to explain his power "Well...this is the best place to find it" said Saku looking round "The book on a subject I'd like to see"

"The suggestion is sound" said Aeron "but do you really think there is book on the subject of bio-tuners?"

"If there isn't a book I can ask Ozway, the Emperor, about it. I just prefer this option"

"Then perhaps I can be of assistance"

Saku turned to the familiar, and blindfolded, face of Luca. He was holding a blue book, in the shape of a pentagon. Saku looked upon him "oh Luca, hey there"

"And hello to you too Saku" said Luca bowing his head "It's been a little while since we encountered each other" it was then Luca lightly twitched and turned to Aeron "Hmm...you are an unfamiliar one. I am Luca" he extended his hand

"You can call me Aeron" she said reaching "nice to meet you"

Saku watched as Aeron didn't turn over Luca's hand, like she did with his, and instead of using both hands only used one which she placed over Lucas'. Lucas looked to be focused before smiling "Ah...you are a Jovan. The essence of purity, as well as the way you shake my hand says so"

"You are correct" said Aeron withdrawing our hand "if you could be so kind could you render your assistance?"

"That's what I'm here for. What is it you wish to research?"

"I'm looking for information on the bio-tuner ability" asked Saku "do you know of a book with that information?" Luca thought for a moment

"Hold a moment" Luca slid his hand over his OSCOM, and tapped on it a few times. Then after two beeps "It turns out...I do. I've read that many books, it's sometimes hard to remember them. Anyway only one book has that information, please follow me"

Saku and Aeron followed Lucas to the very back of the library which looked somewhat empty of people. It was then he turned to Aeron "Aeron, please fly up to the top book-shelf and...take the purple book"

"Okay sure" said Aeron who flew right up to the roof, and after locating the book took it off the shelf. The book felt very new, like velvet, in her hands "huh...this is weird" it was then she descended and landed on the ground "Is this the right book?"

"It is indeed. This smooth texture...this is the correct book"

"But...how can anyone read this? The dialect upon the cover is unlike any I've seen"

"Didn't you wonder why it felt like new?"

Luca flipped the book in his hands "As I told Saku I can "read" books through the tips of my fingers, and skin of my palms. But this one of several books I can't fully read. Purely because of the language it's in"