Arc 3 - Chapter 2: Caution of the Night

It was the evening at the Omega Spacestation with Saku and Angel heading to Aeron's room. Angel had changed into casual attire of a blue dress over a white jacket and long skirt. Saku had remain quite down to which Angel tried to distract him with random questions...which became curious ones "so on your world...you have this event, that involves brown eggs?" she asked "They are made of chocolate and you hide them for the children? How come?"

"I have no idea" said Saku shrugging his arms "It's one of those holidays we just celebrate since it's tradition. Other odd ones are Halloween and Bonfire night"

"Let's hear about the former"

"We dress up as monsters and fairy-tale creatures and knock on strangers houses to get candy"

Angel tilts her head "You...dress up as monsters...and creatures?"

"Put it this way" said Saku "and this is no offence...all you could join me on Earth, Shais included, and no-one would bat an eyelid"

"And that's...good why?"

"My people – humans – are very narrowminded by large. We know NOTHING of outside life in the cosmos and are still discovering new things. They are often either very curious or fearful on things they don't understand"

"Are they that bad?"

"If someone like Sukura went down to Earth...he'd be examined and investigated with a fine-tooth comb...down to his DNA" Angel leaned away

"I...I'll take your word for it. So tell me...out of all of us, who would be the most accepted on first glance?"

Saku thought "Well Zak'ryon definitely...I mean we're the same species, mostly, but after him...it'd be Emiko. For if not for the wings you'd think she'd be Terran"

"Good point" said Angel nodding

"Next...would be Zarla" Angel looked really puzzled "Well minus her pale skin she's quite human looking in appearance" Angel had to think about it and agreed

"Again...good point"

"You would be next. Your hair is fur like but normal looking it'd just be your wings. Humans aren't winged if you noticed" Angel chuckled and flapped her wings before

"Wait...what about these?" she flexed and twitched her cat-ears "don't I have to hide these?"

"I...don't think so no. Believe it or not...many girls wear cat-ears, some even as part of a culture due to cartoons"

"Huh...so they look strange;y at anyone with wings, powers or fur...but cat-ears and dare I ask a tail is fine?"

"Look I'm human and even I don't know"

Angel chuckled a bit and felt a bit brighter seeing Saku pick up "Aeron would in some ways be trickier to hide" said Saku "for while she has wings...she is quite handsome to look at. She'd have all the boys fawning over her and all the girls calling her cute"

"I get what you mean" said Angel "I'm a bit jealous or envious of a few of her curves"

"Katsia is the trickiest, simply because you won't find a human in blue...that is minus that blue-skinned people that turned up in the news one time and her wings are a bit more particular"

"You make a point...well we're here now"