Chapter 97: Beckoning Spirits

Saku, with Leyla, Katsia, Angel and Emiko were just waiting during the interval for the next match to start. The Previous match had left an impression on them particularly with Veldolf, a Lion faced individual who defeated his opponent with ease. In the mean-time they just sat waiting until Wazoo came with his timely announcement "Well folks...it's time for the next match, and it should prove to be as entertaining or more so than the last. Introducing, from the planet Acarao its Adrian"

Entering from the doorway, by small bounces, was a anthromorphic boy rabbit one of which Saku remembered early in his time here. He was a little short with a skinny build and tanned skin. Adrian was wearing a combat vest of red with dark splotches and blue tight long shorts that stopped above his knees. His face was human looking but he had two long rabbit ears sprouting through his bushy dark brown hair. His hands were five finger with fluff like wrist cuffs, his feet long and three finger and had a cotton tail stuck out his behind.

On notice Adrian had what looked like a brown crystal embedded in his chest just below his neck "Adrian here is deemed a 'dancer' of the water, with feats you wouldn't ever imagine seeing. For the most part he's won all his fights with little trouble but this opponent might change things. Introducing his opponent...from planet A.X.S 47 it's Jonas" with this announcement the cheers of the audience grew louder...but Leyla fell lower.

Walking, with arms waving, was Jonas revelling in the crowd's applause and sounds. He was bouncing, waving as if basking "Could you, maybe not, dance around like a springy ballerina" Adrian said in a soft, towards feminine tone "Some of us...have got warm homes beckoning to us"

"Huh? It's not even cold out here" Jonas said

"I meant company...this cheers aren't even real. Half of these people are just flailing dummy's, springing up to the smallest bit of entertainment"

"Jeez...you're a delight aren't you?"

"I'm just no sucker in by this false noise. As of now...you win they cheer, but as soon as you lose...that's it your done"

"Again...you're a delight aren't you?"

Saku turned to Leyla, who came back "The announcer said Jonas...is of the same world as you. Does that mean he's like you...a Cynthal?"

"Yes...that's correct" said Leyla meekly "He's of the same...component as me only...he's of the power type"

"A...power-type?" asked Katsia tilting her head "How do you mean?"

"I think that question will answer itself shortly Katsia" said Angel "Come on....eyes back down"

Adrian set himself up while Jonas for now looked unconcerned "Well both fighters stand ready...and they know the rules. Stay down for fifteen seconds, give up or cheat you're out...and now the fight will begin" immediately on signal Jonas' body changed.

Like Leyla mechanical parts began to just extrude out of his body. His upper back opened to allow two grey rocket thrusts to grow out, metal silver plating forming around his legs and arms, forming thick sleeve. His hands 'vanished' into his arm, to allow much bigger metal-ones to come out at least twice as big, the palms grey and finger-tips black.

Adrian seemed a bit bewildered as he swayed his head quite a bit to the left "Ooo...kay? This is one of the odder things I've witnessed in my lifetime"