Chapter 103 Part 2: Preparations by Land

Preparations by Land

The next day came rather quickly...but for now was off to a slow start. While most were awake and preparing...Saku was still sleeping in his bed with Leyla in hers. Emiko was brushing her hair with a fine brush until a knock came at the door "Oh hang on...I'm coming" she ran to the door, which irised out "Aeron...and Katsia? I don't often see you alone together"

"Angel set off to retrieve Zak'ryon" said Aeron "Katsia had the suggestion all of us should train together before tomorrow"

"In the mean-time...we came to get you and Saku" said Katsia "speaking of Saku where is he. Not sleeping in I hope?"

"He was pretty worn out, Leyla also" said Emiko "They're both still resting"

"Then I shall go and arise them from their slumber" said Aeron "just wait a short while"

Aeron fluttered up to the top floor to see Leyla beginning to rise from her bed "Hmm...hmmm"

"Rise and Shine young one" said Aeron happily "It's time to rise to the new day" she then turned to Saku to him stirring a little "Saku...Saku come on, it's time to awaken" she knelt by his bed-side

"Hmm...I...I don't"

"Saku come on...awaken" Aeron shook him to no avail "Hmm...a different method may suffice" Aeron lightly put a hand to Saku's head

"Five...minutes Arise...I'll...get up later" Aeron just laughed

"It seems the realm of sleep has confused you...but I welcome the thought I remind you of your sibling" she coated the applied hand with cold frost which made him stir

"Why am I... cold?"

The frosty feeling awoke Saku as Aeron brought her hand away "Good morning to you Saku"

"Oh Aeron...morning" Saku said feeling his cold forehead "Why is my head all cold?" Aeron show a frosty-covered palm "That answers that question. At least it beats how Angel woke me up"

"You refer to...when Angel rested your palm upon her bosom? Why did that affect you so?" Saku...wasn't at all sure how to answer or even why Aeron wanted an answer

"Well...it's...embarrassing or...a little perverted. Which I'd rather avoid for the Blonde Demon's curse"

"Why? Would you feel awkward for your hand on my bosom?"

Saku just crooked his head "Yee...eahhh. Well...wouldn't you?" Aeron though shook her head

"If it would aid you in any way" said Aeron "I would gladly let you forward to feel my bosom" while Saku should've felt embarrassment, he was just...stunned

"I really doubt...I'd ask myself to feel your boob somehow, for anything beneficial. Or even ask at all"

"What if you wanted to resuscitate me...by pumping my chest? Would that scenario not be beneficial?"

Saku almost felt his own brain struggle how to react or respond "I suppose...in THAT scenario...but I wouldn't do it any other way" Saku quickly thought to change subjects "Anyway...I'm guessing you're here to come get us for training"

"That's right...now you've arisen we can have our morning meal and set out"

"Just give me five minutes to wake up properly...I'll be right down" Aeron nodded and descended down the stairs "Jeez...how can she say that? In-fact how can she even ask that?"