Arc 2 - Chapter 13: Song of Awakening

(As per the nature of this chapter, there are a number of songs used. I'm putting on songs for reference if you wish to listen to them. Only the last one is to be played alongside the story)

It was the next morning on the Grand Celestia, Day 6 of the Holiday, and for Saku and his friends it was an exciting one – for some more than other. Everyone, even Zak'ryon, were all gathered together and heading onwards to the venue...fair to say though Zak'ryon wasn't the most eager "Remind me again why I'm here with you"

"Why...to watch the greatest musical idol ever born" said Angel extremely enthusiastic "Thanks to Saku we have the chance to watch the greatest musical performer with literal VIP seats, and there's no way you're missing it"

"I would recommend forfeiting Zak'ryon" said Aeron "this is one bout you may not succeed in for Katsia has already being felled"

"She...isn't wrong" said Katsia "personally I wanted to stay and have more rest"

"To miss out on the grandest event...no way" said Angel "What about you Leyla, are you excited?" she nodded with a smile

"I haven't been to a concert before" she said "I'm told though they're really nice to listen to"

"Well you won't be disappointed"

As they approach the venue, a myriad of noise and chatter dominated the room. It was then, as they came round "Holy moly" said Zak'ryon "You...weren't kidding about her being popular" a literal mile line, down the right side, went down the entire hallway "Look at them all"

"Give me a moment" said Emiko who hovered into the air before flinching "My...My goodness! Saku you need to see this"

"A lift then please" asked Saku to which Emiko lifted him off the ground - by his hands - for even him to flinch "Jesus Mother of Saint Neptune!" before them were a line to the end of their vision of people of many alien species "Okay...this is the kind of concert where people camp a week in advance to be first"

"Told you they're popular" said Angel as they came back down "Now then...let's find the man in charge so we can get through"

They travelled for a fair distance to the front of the action where Saku spied posters and banners. It's then he got a picture of Tsunemi Vajra in rather large view. Tsunemi was a young woman, or mature girl, with a moderate bust-line and dark blue hair in twin pig-tails that draped down to her knees, the tails held by black futuristic disc bands.

The girl had on a sort of jacket piece that was part dress for it fanned out in a skirt. The top of tje dress resembled a shirt for the collar, to which she wore a plain black tie. The dress was mostly cyan, the buttons (just for show) were black with the skirt ends white. The dress had short sleeve of tight black going to her elbow. On the sides of her dress were green and red pouches with a yellow cross over them.

It was just noticeable Tsunemi had black undershorts. Her eyes were a soft red in colour, her shoes simple black with short white socks, while she had brown fingerless gloves. The banner advertised her with slogans, bright colours and musical notes. At the right Saku saw some very muscular bouncers, with grey faces and six arms and wearing the traditional black tuxedos.

The one closest came to Saku, four arms folded and his lowest right hand out "Halt!" he said in a commanding low voice "All visitors and paying guests go to the back of the line! No exceptions, lest we have a problem"