Arc 2 - Chapter 6: A view Of One's Burdens

The next day dawned on Polaris, with Saku awakening from his sleep in his rather comfy bed. Saku went to the window, looking out onto the sunlit world. It was a cloudy day, the sun shining the sky with the sky in some oddity a yellow colour "Beats blue I guess" said Saku "Until you look at the sun" the sun was red but surrounded by a fire of blue "That works how? Nah I'll ask later. Time to get dressed"

Saku got changed into black three-quarter pants, with white and red strips on the side, a grey t-shirt and black long-sleeve sweater (Knock, Knock) "Saku...Saku are you up?" asked Emiko through the door

"It's open...come on in" Emiko stepped in wearing a past waist hanging blue cardigan with green cuffs and beige skirt. Under the cardigan wear her traditional green dress "I thought I change...to better enjoy the day, speaking of which it's our first day on Polaris"

"We'll have to see what we find. Come on let's head out"

The two went outside to main floor of the West floor "Master Saku, Ms Emiko" Varley walked over, greeting with a small bow "Good morning to you both, how did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully" said Emiko who nearly hovered in bliss "my bed almost caressed me off to sleep"

"While not as eloquently...the bed was really comfy to sleep in" said Saku

"It pleases me to hear you say that" said Varley "Now then...would you care for a morning hot-bath?"

"A...what?"

"Here in the guest Tower, we have a fully function hot bath to help prepare one for the morning. We have an area for men and one for women. I'd recommend it, we infuse special herbs and minerals into the water" Emiko looked excited

"Can we?"

"Go on...I'll bite" said Saku to which Varley smile

"this way"

Saku and Emiko were to yellow and pinked toned water baths, fenced in by rocks with reeds and plants all around. The areas were separated by a wall of reeds. Saku was sharing with couple members of male staff, Emiko with the girls, both absolutely in bliss "I am...not complaining" said Saku with eyes closed and towel on head "This is...heavenly. Emiko...how is it for you?"

"No words...can describe how nice this is" said Emiko "It almost beats the wavepool you give me"

"I bet Angel and Aeron would love this too"

"I bet they would" said Katsia whose voice came from the other side "Good morning, and nice to see...and hear you both getting cleaned. As for you Saku...you'd better not be trying to peak"

"And miss this bath" said Saku "As tempting as it may sound...no blinking way am I moving" Katsia found herself actually laughing

"You sound like a man in bliss...and glad to see you enjoying it. Once we're done it's time for breakfast"

As Katsia once said, it was time for breakfast and with Katsia, her Mother and Grandfather Emiko and Saku were sat to the table with a lot of the staff. A myriad of food was before them, such as eggs, vegetables and fruit including some kumalees, some odd purple logs and meat.

Not being picky, or not trying to be rude, Saku tucked into the food with the Queen amused "You're not a choosy one aren't you?" asked Altessa

"Not really...or I don't try to be" said Saku wiping his face with the tissue "with the amount of...I'll say strange food at the Omega spacestation, you just remember one rule"