"Maybe one day, kid." Raven lightly punches him on the shoulder.

"Lucas!" We turn our head towards a stern looking woman coming our way, she has her arms crossed, and hair tied back to a ponytail. You can see the fatigue through her bagged golden eyes. "Lucas, who are these people?" Her eyes narrow at each of us.

"Stella," Lucas sheepishly began. "T-these people saved my life. I-I needed to bring them back because their friend needed medical care."

"I do not trust these people." She glances between Eve, Raven, and Yang. "Two Nasods and a demon, are you trying to get us all killed?" Thank goodness she didn't hear the part where I'm possessed by a demon.

"I'm not a Nasod." Raven tightens his fists. "Having a Nasod arm doesn't make me a Nasod."

"Calm down," Aisha nudges his arm. "We need to make a good first impression."

"I want these people out and that demon slayed!" Stella snaps, ignoring Raven's previous statement.

"You will not lay a hand on Yang!" I growl. Yang's ears twitch at the sudden outbursts. "Can you just hear us out? We're not here to harm your village!"

"S-sorry about Stella." I can hear Lucas say to Elsword. "With the recent events happening in Bethma she's been stressed."

"If you will not leave I shall wait for the Red Knights to take care of you!"

I open my mouth to protest but Elsword interrupts," excuse me, Stella." He began calmly. "We are sorry about surprising you with our team, but we are the Red Knight party sent from Elder."

Stella simply stares at Elsword, none of us uttered a single word as she studied our leader carefully. Aisha let out a squeal as Stella suddenly bursts out laughing," you think I'm that stupid?" Her stern expression returns. "I had enough of this, get out before I force you out!"

"But we just told you-"

"You can't trick me that easily!" She cracks her knuckles. "I'll spare the Phoru, but you must get out before I change my mind!"

"Stella, Please they're good!" Lucas began. "If they weren't there i would've-"

"Stay out of this!" She cuts him off. "You'll thank me later."

The wooden door behind us creeks open, glancing back I notice the elderly Lizardman stepping out his house. Unlike the other villagers he has on a green robe, and a cheif feather hat. Stella instantly quiets down as the alchemist closes the door behind him," is this any way of treating my guests?" He gestures to our team.

Stella clears her throat," Chacha Buch, these are impostors. How can you believe a team with two Nasods and a demon belong to the Red Knights?"