Ch 24 - Game Changer (Mini Chapter)

Once Asia had helped you get fully dressed, you both head downstairs and see that everyone was packed. Everyone seemed to be out in the kitchen eating. Issei was hovered over a bowl of oatmeal and kept glancing over at Akeno like she was about to do something but was keeping his mouth shut.

"Ahh. Nice that you two are here. We are going on a bus trip to the Sitri house for the train ride to the Underworld. I just found out who the surprised guest will be that will take over Koneko's training too. Apparently it will be Kuroka since she is the only othe Nekomata to exist." Rias says.

"Whaaat!?" Koneko screechs.

"Easy Koneko. She is no longer with the Chaos Brigade. She apparently loves you in her own way and is now under the Gremory household as Sir Zechs' queen piece. Grayfia has been released from that position to where she can now have her own chess pieces. I am also releasing (F/N) from my pieces so he can become under Grayfia's branch. I hope everyone is ready to go?" Rias says and asks.

"I just need to pack a few things." You say. turning around.

You reach the stairs when you fall down straight to your knee. Asia comes running to your side and wraps her arm around you, lifting you up. She helps you get to your room and helps you pack. Asia was a gentle and pure soul which made you wonder why she was a devil but from your understanding, everyone had their own reasons for becoming a devil. With Asia's help, it took roughly ten minutes to make sure everything was packed that you needed. Asia helped drag your stuff to the door and a couple of cars were already waiting outside. A vampire girl was standing by the car. Once everyone had their stuff packed up in the cars, everyone hopped in the cars and started their way to the Sitri place to get on the train to the Underworld.