ch 2 - Dreams and Problem

You were still sleeping. While sleeping you were dreaming about the future and was imagining about the career you dreamed of having and we're at the part of the dream were you just get home from work. You walk into the door and rush over to your wife to kiss her and when you make contact with her lips something in your mind registered that you weren't just kissing someone in a dream. You wake up to see that you had pulled Grayfia towards you and was kissing her. You jump and let go breaking the kiss.

"I-i-i'm sorry" you say blushing. It was your first time kissing a female and not only that but it was a woman you kissed.

"It's okay. You were dreaming about something and mumbling so I leaned closer to try and figure out what you were dreaming about and was caught off guard when you leaned up and kissed me." Grayfia said while blushing. Just then Koneko walked and yelled "pervert" at you. You hung your head down in shame because you felt like you did something wrong and gave a bad impression already to a girl.

Rias came in to see what the commotion was about. She knew koneko jumped to conclusions when she yelled pervert for everyone to hear. She was shocked when she saw the scene.

"What the hell are you doing to my sister-in-law?!" Rias yelled.

"Wait! I can explain." you say.

"It's partly my fault. He was dreaming something private and confidential and I leaned in to listen when he kissed me all of sudden in his sleep. You can't get mad at him for dreaming Rias." Grayfia says.

Rias nods her head listening to what Grayfia says and grabs koneko by the arm.

"Let them be. Grayfia has the situation under control and she is qualified to be a better nurse then anyone here." Rias says.

After they leave, Grayfia pushes you back down and demands that you lie still as she cleans you up with a rag. You try to hold back the pain of things but you didn't know Grayfia had the ability to tell when something is wrong with someone.

"Care to talk about it?" Grayfia asks.

"It's a long story. Are you sure you want to hear it?" You say and ask.

"I have nothing but time so go ahead and start." Grayfia says.