ch 11 - Secret comes out

You wake up in the morning still laying on the couch. You remember eating and turning on some anime and then that was it. You hear some sounds coming from the kitchen area and decide to get up and investigate the noises. When you reach the kitchen, you see Asia already starting to cook breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning Asia." You say.

"Good morning (F/N). Everyone left you on the couch because you were sound asleep. You talk in your sleep by the way. I stayed and slept in the recliner because apparently you said something in your sleep that had Grayfia blushing when she came in and asked me to watch over you." Asia said.

You blush and remain silent trying to imagine what you said in your sleep that would cause your master to blush.

"I know what you are thinking and the secret is safe with me. If you want to know what you said I can tell you since I heard what you said." Asia says.

"Please tell me so I know what made her uncomfortable." You ask.

"Well you said that you loved her. Grayfia is a catch to anyone that can earn her love and trust. Just don't hurt her is all I ask. She just got done with one relationship that ended in difficult terms." Asia says.

"Well I guess I better go have a talk with her and explain things. Wish me luck." You say turning around to head up to Grayfia's room.

"Good luck with your mission." Asia says as you leave.

You make your way to Grayfia's room upstairs and stop in front of her door. You inhale and exhale deeply bracing yourself for the conversation on this topic. You were just about to knock when you hear Grayfia say come in from the other side of the door. You open the door and walk in slowly. You step inside to see Grayfia still lying in her bed. You gently close the door behind you and sit down in a chair in her room. You were just about to start talking when Grayfia cuts you off.

"I already know why you are here. You forget that I can read your thoughts. So my question is are you sure that you love me?" Grayfia says and asks

"Grayfia I do love you and I know being a member of your household that I probably shouldn't. I know that it would be stepping over the line. I assure you that my feeling are true though." You say.

What Grayfia says next surprises you.

"If you are sure then I don't see anything wrong with it. I would be willing to give you a shot. There is a test though. Would you care to know what the test is?" Grayfia says and asks.

"Sure. At least I would know what I am dealing with ahead of time." You say.

"Tonight you sleep in my bed with me. Your actions on what you do through the night will tell me if you are a good person to be with." Grayfia says.

"I accept the test. I will do my best to make sure I don't mess up." You say.

"Good. You should go check in with Rias. Her household has a bunch of pacts to do today and I offered to have you help." Grayfia says.

You get up and decide to head to Rias'office to see what you could do to help out. You couldn't figure out what Grayfia's test all contained but you hope you pass.