Ch 23 - Power Drain and Different Training Needed?

Once everyone was on the field, Grayfia had you raise your hand and try to summon your sacred gear. It took a minute before your gear appeared. You were still learning and noticed that your sacred gear was summoned by the thoughts that you had. Everytime you thought about Grayfia it would appear. you got embarrassed when you explain what you thinking about to make it appear.

"It appears that the sacred gear is linked towards your love for Grayfia. It is a reflection of what you treasure most." Akeno said.

"No need to get embarrassed man. That just means you treasure that brings out your sacred gear is a strong reflection of your idea of your most valuable trait. There's nothing wrong with it." Kiba says reassuringly.

 You stand behind Akeno and summon all your energy to the sacred gear. Kiba charged at Akeno and just as you were about to unleash the energy you pass out leaving Akeno to muster her power to deflect Kiba's blade with a sword made out of lightning. Everyone stops and looks over at Grayfia.

"I knew that this would probably happen. We should go to a training camp for a week. I will inform the headmaster since I am listed as his guardian while at school. Make sure the ORC is prepared. I will train with Issei since he is the next man to lead the Gremory Household alongside of Rias. You guys can take over his training at the training camp. I will have a surpsrise too for training. Koneko needs training with her powers and I know just who to call on for it. The person won't like it but will deal with it." Grayfia says.

You wake up in a bed and see Asia with her head slumped on the edge of the bed asleep. You reach over and gently shake her causing her to wake up.

"What happened?" you ask.

"Apparently your sacred gear is too much for you to handle. You passed out. I've been ordered to watch over you. Everyone is currently packing for a trip to a training camp in the Underworld. We are all going for training. We will have guest too there so be careful if it's who I think it is." Asia says filling you in on everything.

You go to get up until you notice that you have just boxers on and quickly cover back up.

"Sorry. Didn't know I wasn't properly dressed." you say.

"No need to apologize. It doesn't bother me. No need to be shy. I will help you get dressed since you are still feeeling the side effects of the energy drain from the gear." Asia says.

Can anyone guess who will be training Koneko? Leave your guesses in the comments. Let's see how many can guess right.