Ch 20 - Setting Up For The Date Tonight

It took about half am hour for the dress to be precisely made to Grayfia's figure. Once the dress was fully tailored to Grayfia and it was paid for, you both went back to the mansion. You decided to take a shower together with Grayfia. 

***Lemon Warning***

You couldn't tell that anything was wrong with Grayfia but once in the shower she pushed You up against the wall. She grabbed a hold of your shaft and started playing with it causing you to get hard as a rock. You were slowly melting in her hands enjoying the stroking that she was doing. Experimenting, you slowly start to suck on her left breast, causing her to start softly moaning. You reached up with your left hand and start stroking Grayfia's right nipple causing her to moan even louder. All of a sudden Grayfia slides herself straight onto your shaft causing you to jerk slightly. She slowly strats grinding on your shaft. It didn't take long before you came deep inside of her. She felt you cum and slowly slide off not to cause you to jerk from it. You were completely out of breath since it was your first time.

***End Of Lemon***

Grayfia grabs a washcloth and slowly starts cleaning herself off.

"That seems like it was your first time." Grayfia says.

"It was and was like better then what I thought it would be. I never thought my first time would be with an older woman though." you say causing Grayfia to blush.

Grayfia grabbed you by the hand and drag you out of the tub into a hug holding you tightly.

"You are a charmer without even realizing it. You know just what to say it seems like." Grayfia says while still holding you.

"I try to be the best I can be. I just speak honestly and truthfully." you say.

"Shall we go get dressed and surprise the others?" Grayfia asks.

"Let's make them shocked to see us dressed respectfully and nicely." you say.

Grayfia leads you to the bedroom of yours and both of you put your outfits on. You smooth out the collar making it look nice and sharp. It's your first time wearing a suit but you think that you look good in it. Grayfia looks stunning in her dress. Once you were both properly dressed and looking your best, you both head downstairs to surprise the others.