Ch 18 - Help from Girls

You enter Rias' office first and wait for both Rias and Akeno to enter the room before closing the door. Once you closed the door and turned around you could see the confused look on their faces.

"I have a favor to ask of you ladies. This is my first date and I am kind of nervous of what to do. I would like any advice that you ladies could give me." you say with a serious look on your face.

"I will go first." Rias says.

You turn towards Rias to give her your full attention.

"Take her somewhere romantic for a meal. Watch a movie that she wants to see even if it's something that you normally don't like. If she sees something that she wants, offer to buy it. Let her be the one to refuse. Maybe give her a rose. Do what she wants to do and yes I even mean if it's something dealing with the bedroom area. I will let Akeno take it from here." Rias says.

You turn towards Akeno as she starts to speak.

"Remember one thing if it comes down towards the bedroom area. She is older so let her lead. Be gentle and kind. If she is wearing something that you like compliment her. Tell her how beautiful she looks. Plus wear respectable clothes. If you are going on a date don't wear just any clothes. Dress up nicely. I think it's time to take you out to get something decent to wear since all you have are regular clothes." Akeno says.

Akeno raises her hand and a teleportation circle appears. She walks into the circle along with Rias following her. Akeno points at you and then the circle. You walk into the circle and feel the shift of things as the room disappears and find yourself standing with the two of them in front of a shop. Akeno walks in with Rias and you following her. Akeno approaches the desk area and a woman looks up.

"Ahh. Akeno, good to see you again. How may I help you today?" the woman says and asks.

"I need something nice for him. As you know the price doesn't matter. He is going on a date and needs to look nice for the lady." Akeno says.

" I understand. I think I have a couple outfits that will suit him. If you will follow me sir." The woman says while walking towards a section that has suits that range from cheap suits to expensive ones.

You follow her and she stops in the section that appears to be in the mid-range for price value. She grabs a black suit that is slightly fancy and a dark blue suit that is kind of fancy. She hands them to you.

"Here try these on and we will see which one compliments you the best." the woman says.

You grab both of them and decide to try on the black one first and step into the changing room. Once you have the black suit on you step out for the girls to see.

"Too clique." Akeno says.

"Couldn't agree more." Rias says.

You step back into the changing room and put the blue suit on and properly put the black suit up. You step out of the changing room.

"That looks more dashing on you." Rias says.

"I agree with you BFF." Akeno says.

Once it was decided that the blue suit was the best one, Akeno pulled a credit card out and paid for the suit. Once you had the bag in hand, all three of you went to an alley and teleported back to the ORC.