Ch 22 - Getting Ready For Training (Short Chapter)

You wake up early in the morning. You get dressed as Grayfia climbs out of bed.

"Are you ready for your training?" Grayfia asks.

"As ready as I ever will be." you say while finishing getting dressed.

Grayfia waves her hand and using magic an outfit that looks like it was made for battle comes slowly out of the closet. It was an outfit made from black leather. Grayfia puts it on and the outfit scares you a little from it looking like something someone would wear for war. Once fully dressed, both of you head downstairs to eat something. When getting to the kitchen, you see Akeno, Kiba and Asia there.

"Why is Akeno here?" you ask.

"You are supposed to transfer power to me where I can hold off Kiba from hitting me. I'm being used as the shield. Don't worry I won't get hurt. I will know if I have to up my power on my own to deflect a hit or not." Akeno says.

You could only imagine what the Priestess of Thunder is capable of if she was powerful enough to deflect Kiba on her own. You guess that is why she is Rias' queen though. Everyone sits down as Asia starts setting plates down in front of everyone. Once everyone is seated, everyone starts eating. You try and mimic Grayfia's and Kiba's movements of manners for eating trying to be proper and not a slob. Grayfia smirks slightly when she sees you out the corner of her eye. Once everyone gets done eating, you help Asia clean the table off and get the dishes in the dishwasher. Once everything is cleaned up, everyone heads out to the training grounds. You hoped that you could get strong enough fast to be a big help to the team.