Ch 4 - On The Run

Once you jump out the window you hit the pavement running. You had no idea of where to go because obviously these girls knew where you lived. You thought about the forest knowing that it was a place most people didn't go for stories of it being haunted and thought it was the best place to hide out at. You decided to go home and grab some clothes and lie saying you were going to stay at a friend's place that you made today. You didn't ever lie to your mom so you knew she would believe you and not ask questions. You get home and quickly stuff a duffle bag with clothes and told your mom the lie of where you were going. You grabbed your phone and charger before leaving the house and looked in your wallet to see how much money you had saved up from a part time job. It wasn't much but enough to pay for an apartment for two months.

---mean while---

Grayfia and Rias came into the room and noticed you were gone. Rias immediately called for Koneko and Gasper. The both of them showed up in like ten seconds at the door. Rias barked out orders for the two of them to find you and bring you back.

"Let's go Gaspy" Koneko said.

Gasper nodded and they left with a map which Rias handed them with locations marked on it of places you hung out at. They went to every location and couldn't find you. They went back and told Rias causing her to get mad at not finding you. She could only think of two places that you could be and called on a friend who showed up quickly with white angel wings.

"Hi guys. It's been a while. I've been busy with angel work. Being Ace angel is hard. I'm guessing this isn't a social call." The angel said.

"Thanks for coming Irina but you are correct. This isn't a social call. I have a boy that is being hunted. His name is (F/N)(L/N). He isn't praying is he?" Rias says and asks.

"Nobody by that name rings a bell but I will put the word out to find him." Irina says before disappearing.

Rias sits down to think on how to get to you before the fallen angels do now that she has a good idea where you are at.

---back to your POV---
You enter the woods and see a run down church and enter it thinking you should pray and use it as shelter. Little did you know you walked in the wrong place.

---ORC---
Irina shows up a little after you start praying.

"We found him Rias. He is in the abandoned church in the woods. I have a team dispatched to go there and find him." Irina says.

"Koneko, Gaspy everyone assemble. We are going to the abandoned church in the woods. Be ready for battle. We are extracting him out of there." Rias yells barking out orders.

Everyone assembles and gets ready as Rias makes a teleportation circle. They are ready for the battle.