Ch 29 - Grayfia's Proposal

You summon your gear away and walk to your room with Grayfia slightly holding on to you so you don't collapse from exhaustion. Once in the room, Grayfia ordered you to strip and get in the bath. You do as she tells you knowing that you can't refuse an order from the person that is your master even if it made you uncomfortable. You had just got into the tub and slid into the water, when Grayfia comes in. You blush when you see that she is completely naked.

"Are you alright? Your face is really red." Grayfia says.

"Just a little nervous seeing a woman naked and being naked in the same room as a woman." you say.

"Well you better get use to it. I sleep in just my underwear." Grayfia says while climbing in behind you.

You slide forward to make more room for her. You could she her legs stretched out around you. You had the thought of rubbing her legs when you heard Grayfia's voice inside your head. "I know what you are thinking and if you are wondering if it would be wrong that you are in the right to do so if you want. We are together after all. Please pass me the washcloth." You grab the washcloth and hand it to her being embarrassed about forgetting that she could read your thoughts. Once Grayfia had the washcloth, she lathered it up and gently started scrubbing your back. It felt so good that you ended up drifting to sleep and falling backwards into her. Grayfia smiled and kept on cleaning you off while you slept. Once she was done, she gently shook you to wake you up. You wake up slowly and your face turns red noticing that you were laying your head against her chest.

"Did you have a nice nap?" Grayfia asks.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep laying against you." you say while your face is red from embarrassment.

"It's alright. It felt nice so don't worry about it. There is something I want to talk to you that is important. I have a proposal for you. Would you be willing to marry me if the opportunity was available?" Grayfia said and asked.

"If that is what you want then yes. I would be more then happy to marry you." you say.

"Good. Get dressed then and follow me. We need to go see someone then." Grayfia says.

You get dressed and make sure you look nice since you are in heaven. Once you are fully dressed and ready, you follow Grayfia to the main palace and walk to Lord Michael's office. Grayfia knocks on the door and you hear Lord Michael say come in. Both you and Grayfia go into his office. You didn't know what all was going on but had a rough idea.

"Lord Michael, I would like to hold a wedding up here in the heavens. I would like it to be where any devils and angels can come to it if you don't mind?" Grayfia says and asks.

"That would be perfect. I could have it set up in a couple of days. It would also be my honor to help (F/N) pick up the ring and serve as the person to consummate the wedding. Plus I have some more good news. The part of Excalibur that you possess is called The Excalibur of Brilliance. It won't be able to harm anyone you consider as a friend. Not even devils or fallen angels. It gets it's power from pure raw emotions. You gain extra strength and speed from it. It also slightly helps protect you from elemental attacks. I must congratulate you in coming into possession of such a blade. I hope you use it well." Lord Michaels says.

"Thank you. I will use this gift responsibly." you say.

"I'm glad to hear you say that. Now then, shall we start getting things ready for the wedding? I will send out letters to everyone that I can think of that might want to attend the wedding. Congratulations you two." Lord Michael says.