Ch 17 - Trip Home and Figuring Out A Perfect Date

You pocket the money and head back to the room that was for you and Grayfia. When you make it back to the room, you noticed that Grayfia had everything packed already. You double check everything to make sure nothing was missing and turned to Grayfia.

"When do we head for the train back?" you asked.

"We don't. We are using a circle to get back home." Grayfia says.

You step back as Grayfia raises her arm and a bright pink circle appears on the floor. Grayfia grabs your hand and pulls you into the circle with her. You close your eyes as the light gets bright and the next thing you feel is a tickling sensation and all of a sudden it stops. You open your eyes and notice that you are back in your and Grayfia's room at the mansion. You look around and a second later your luggage appears in the middle of the room. You grab your stuff as Grayfia grabs hers and you both start unpacking and putting stuff away. It doesn't take long to put everything away. You turn towards Grayfia and ask her a question.

"If you had to choose a scenario for a date, what would your dream date be?" you ask Grayfia.

You weren't expecting a quick response but she replied quickly.

"I would like to eat at a nice restaurant having it be a candlelight dinner and then head home for a romantic movie and cuddling in bed after the movie." Grayfia says.

"Sounds fun. I don't know what all I can do but I plan on a date set for Thursday night as long as nothing comes up to interrupt my plans." You say.

"I'll look forward to it." Grayfia says.

"Shall we go downstairs and let everyone know we are back." you ask.

Grayfia grabs your hands and leads you downstairs. You both reach the platform and see everyone relaxing in the living room. Rias is sitting next to Issei on his left with Asia on his right side. Xenovia is sitting between his legs. They are watching a movie. Kiba is practicing on summoning swords while Koneko and Gasper are cuddle up next to each other sleeping on one of the couches. Rias turns her head towards you and Grayfia as if she sensed someone was there, knowing her she knew.

"So how did everything go?" Rias asked.

"Great. Asia you have someone that can help you with the cooking. I request that we have Thursday off of everything unless it's an emergency. (F/N) is planning something for me that night." Grayfia says and asks.

"Granted. I hope it's what I think it is." Rias says.

"Let's just say I have a few calls to make. I will need your's and Akeno's help later on today with something." you say.

"Well I got some things to do. I will catch you all later." Grayfia says while summoning a circle.

Grayfia disappears in the circle. You turn towards Rias.

"If you can get Akeno and both of you meet me in your office I would love to talk to you both about my plans. I need help with the date I am setting up for me and Grayfia." you say.

"Sure. We can meet you in my office in about five minutes. See you then." Rias says.

You head to Rias' office and prepare for the conversation and help that the two can give you.