Ch 9 - Thoughts Read and training begins

You were making your way upstairs to wake Grayfia up when you heard a girl yell "Issei!". You knew he had to have done something to have one of the girls yell like that. It sounded like Rias' voice. You reach the top landing just in time to see Grayfia come out the bedroom mad. Grayfia walks to the room that belongs to Rias and opens it up. You creep up to the door to listen and hear Grayfia starting to yell at Issei.

"What do you think you are doing to my sister-in-law!? You better learn to quit being such a pervert before I put you to work on doing jobs that you don't like to do!" Grayfia yells at him.

You see Grayfia turn around and calmly says "Do you need need something ( F/N)?".

"I was coming up to wake you." You say nervously.

"I appreciate the gesture. You don't have to be nervous around me. Now that you are in my household I can read your thoughts. I would never be mad at you unless you acted like a pervert like this idiot here does." Grayfia says.

You nod your head and head back downstairs. You are surprised that no one else came to see what the commotion was about so you expected that it was a normal thing around here. Grayfia eventually comes downstairs after getting dressed. You couldn't help but stare and think about how beautiful she was. She turns towards you and thanks you for the compliment. You forgot she could read your mind and thought you had to be careful about what you think about from now on. After Grayfia got done eating, she lead you outside with a girl named Akeno following the two of you. Once you were outside in a big training like field, Grayfia turned around.

"Akeno is with us today to help you control magic using the elements air, earth, fire and water. Listen to her closely and try to learn as fast as possible. Since you are the queen piece, you are supposed to be the strongest piece outside of me. We are ready whenever you are Akeno."Grayfia said.

Akeno grabs your arm and leads you to a stream.

"Your goal here is to control the water causing it to rise up in a funnel shape. Focus on the water and imagine it raising up into a funnel while trying to use energy to do it." Akeno says.

You focus your mind while holding out your hand. You end up failing a bunch of times and eventually a little after half an hour goes by you manage to get it to start a small funnel. Akeno congratulates you and tells you to keep going. You continue to practice knowing it's going to be a long day.