Ch 8 - Getting to know an angel and the details about the factions

You wake up and feel someone next to you. You look over to see Grayfia sleeping peacefully. You get up to get some breakfast in the kitchen downstairs. You slide on a chair when you notice the blonde hair girl is cooking. She turns around when she hears the sliding of the chair.

"Hi (F/N). What would like to eat for breakfast?" She said.

"Anything you feel like cooking since I guess you do the cooking. What did you use to be before being a devil?" You say and ask out of curiosity.

"I use to be a human with the gift from heaven to heal people. I was outcasted for healing a devil by people and had just about died when Rias saved me. I'm grateful and was still given the opportunity to pray to God even though I am a devil. Angels, devils and fallen angels have an agreement to not attack each other and Rias' household is really good friends with angels. We talk all the time. In fact here comes Irina." She says as a circle of bright yellow light appears in the middle of the kitchen.

A girl wearing blackish-blue spandex outfit appears out of the circle.

"Morning Asia and morning (F/N). I'm Irina and it's nice getting a chance to talk to you since you are coherent." Irina says.

"Morning Irina." Asia says.

"I have to ask if you are really an angel." You say.

Irina shoots her wings out and even let's you feel them. They feel soft and warm. You blush a little while feeling her wings causing her to smile.

"Sorry I just wanted to make sure this isn't a dream." You say.

"It's alright. Congrats on joining into the Gremory family household. Be gentle with Grayfia though. She is leaving her husband and he is the head devil. Sirzechs is his name and Rias' older brother. He is just glad that someone is by Grayfia's side so don't get nervous around him. He is nice and will help you out." Irina says.

You nod your head and start eating when Asia puts down a plate with bacon, eggs and toast in front of you. You tell her thanks and decide it's time to go wake Grayfia up since she is still sleeping in your bed which kind of makes you uncomfortable. You hope everything goes well waking her up.