Prologue

Grayfia came back from a pact and noticed her son was alone again. She knew it would be rough being the wife and queen of Lucifer but had enough. He was never around to help raise his son and relied on her to do almost everything around the mansion. She sat down to wait for him to get home and break the news to him. She wanted a divorce.

-----

Lucifer got home and could tell there was something wrong. Nobody came to greet him like usual. He had a gut feeling what was going on and braced himself as he went into the lounge to what he knew was coming. Grayfia was sitting in a chair and had bags with clothes in them. He sat down in the other other chair.

"Well I knew this was going to happen eventually. I will sign the papers but please at least stay at Rias' for a while until you can find yourself a place that you would like to live. And here is enough money to last you until you can find a job." Lucifer said handing her an envelope with money in it.

He knew there was no use fighting with her to stay. He loved her but knew he had hurt her beyond trying to get her to stay. It was a constant fight every night and it was hurting her too much. He just hoped she would find happiness as he walked away knowing for the time being his son would remain at the mansion because of the tutoring and help he got from the staff. He just hoped his son would be a better man than him to a woman some day.