ch 15 - Work and Showing your worth

A Butler comes through a door after SirZechs yelled.

"Yes sir. Is there something you need?" the butler asks.

"Can you show this young man on what to do? He is Grayfia's new boyfriend and is here to help us out with getting things ready for when everyone gets here." SirZechs says.

"Certainly sir. Follow me sir. Can you please tell me your name? That way it would be easier for you to know if any of the staff is talking to you." The butler said and asked.

You tell the butler your name and follow him to the kitchen. You had never learned how to really cook anything but figured you would learn pretty quick since you were a fast learner. The butler lead you to the head cook. After the butler left, the head cook gave you a list of ingredients and a piece of paper explaining on how to cook the dish. You got to work and wondered what Grayfia was doing.

----

Grayfia knew what to do for helping out around the place. She was the head maid once before. The head maid stepped down from the position to let Grayfia run the show. Grayfia called all the maids into the main hall. Once every maid had assembled in the main hall, Grayfia started assigning tasks to each of the maids. Once all the maids left to attend to the tasks they were given, Grayfia rubbed her hands together and thought it was time to get started. She went to the main dining room and started setting the table. It took about an hour for her to make sure the table was set up perfectly. Once she was done, she decided to check up on you and see how things were going.

---

You had been cooking multiple servings of the same dish for the last hour. The head chef even tasted your dish and said you were doing an excellent job. It made you feel really good because it was the first time cooking something that wasn't easy to make. You were on your ninth batch of making the soup you were making when you saw Grayfia walk in.

"So, how are you doing in here?" Grayfia asks.

"Pretty good. The head chef even said it tasted really good and said I was doing an excellent job." You say.

"That's good. I had time to take a small break and decided to see how you were doing. Glad you are doing well. The head chef will be able to teach you a lot on how to cook. Just listen to what he tells you and you will be able to cook really well." Grayfia says before bowing and taking her leave.

It was almost eight hours of learning different types of food but the head chef came over and said you were done for the day. He thanked you for the help. You decided to head to the room that was assigned to you and Grayfia and grab some clothes to take a shower. Grayfia came in and decided to also take a shower and lead you to the bathroom to take a shower with you. It was a dream to see her nice skin up close. She proposed that you wash each other's backs. She had you turn around once in the shower and started washing your back gently. It felt blissful and you almost fall asleep until she she done. After she was done washing your back, she turned around and you started washing her back. She let a slight moan as you gently scrubbed her back. It kind of started to turn you on and you could feel yourself starting to get embarrassed. She felt you stop and turned around seeing your face red from embarrassment.

"There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about. I would be worried if you didn't get excited seeing me nude." Grayfia says as she leans into you.

"I have never been around a girl naked before." You say.

"Why don't we finish up and cuddle in bed for a while. You can even pick out the color of my underwear for me to wear and I get pick out your underwear for you to wear." Grayfia says.

"Sounds like a plan to me. Just a little nervous is all." You say.

"Nervous that something might happen?" Grayfia asks.

"A little bit. I just don't want you to think I'm a pervert." You say.

"I know you are a gentleman. If something does happen then so be it. There is nothing wrong if we are a couple. Come on let's get some sleep." Grayfia says grabbing your hand and leading to the bed.

--------
Your move Relentlezz41. Hope everyone is enjoying the story. Thanks for all your support. I'm releasing this early. I originally planned to release this over the weekend but since I finished writing the chapter, I figured I should just go ahead and release now.