ch 3 - Spilling out the Past

"Well since you want me to talk about the issues, I might as well start from the beginning." You say.

Grayfia nods her head to show that she is listening and to give you the go ahead to start. You open your mouth to start explaining things.

"Well my dad was abusive to my mom and me. He would come home from work after drinking at the bar. He was always drinking and drunk.. he would hit my mom if she didn't do something he asked her to do and then hit me after he hit her. I would end up going to school saying I had an accident to hide things and no girl liked me with my face bruised all the time. Most people shunned me all the time and ignored me. I never had friends and had hurt myself all the time. I am always depressed and usually push people away. I figured it would be best if I lived a lonely life. The few girls that I did like always turned me down and no one wanted to be my friend. When that girl followed me I had to see what she wanted. Then she attacked me for some reason. I'm grateful that everyone here is being nice to me but there isn't any need for them to do that. It would probably be better off if you guys had let me die." You say and look away.

All of a sudden Grayfia gives you a hug.

"We would never treat you badly. We like anyone that is kind but know this. You can come to us anytime with a problem and we will help. As Rias explained we have duties and will help anyone that needs help. We treat others like family around here. I would like you to be part of my household. Please think about it. We want to help. You deserve a better life. We can help you if you want. Just remember we are here." Grayfia said.

"Thank you" you say.

"I need to go talk to Rias I'll be right back. You just wait right here." Grayfia says getting up and walking out the room.

You look around and see if anyone else is around before dipping out the window. You feel it would be better to leave and not complicate anyone.