ch 12 - Being put to the test

You get a pact handed to you and Asia is sent with you. The pact is to help a girl with understanding her schoolwork. You and Asia teleport to an alley close by and walk until you get to a house that has the name Himoto on it. You ring the doorbell and a girl answers the door. She appears to be a freshman in highschool.

"Hello. You must be the devils I asked for help. My name is Kuroneko. It's nice to meet you both." The girl says.

"Hi. I'm (F/N) and this is my friend Asia. We are here to help you with your homework. Since this is my first pact how about we wave the fee and just help you? I myself understand how hard it is to adjust to new things and I know first hand of how you feel with schoolwork when you are just starting the first year in high school." You say and ask.

"That is greatly appreciated. My hardest subject is math and science. It would help me out a lot if you could help me with those subjects." Kuroneko says.

"Let's get going then. It appears we may be here for a while and might as well get as much done as possible." You say.

With the last of the greeting, everyone sets in to begin a long study session.

----

The study session lasted for almost six hours but the girl got the hang of things and was going to be fine on her own now. You and Asia teleport back to the mansion and report in to Rias. She understood why you didn't charge the girl a fee and congratulated you on a fine job. After reporting in you decided to take a bath to try and release the stress from the day. You grab your clothes and head to the bath. You didn't knock and end up walking in on Grayfia who was in the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." You say starting to leave and close the door.

"Wait. Come on in the bath. There is enough room for both of us." Grayfia says.

"Well if you are sure. Can you please turn around while I get undressed and climb in?" You say and ask.

Grayfia turns head so you can climb in. Once you are in the tub, she looks at you.

"Why are you nervous? You have nothing to fear about this. You and me are together so this is fine. Why don't you turn around so I can wash your back for you?" Grayfia says and asks.

You nod your head and turn around feeling her start to scrub your back. Before you know it, you are out like a light from it feeling so good.