Ch 32 - THE FINALE

You and Gasper were both awaken early by an angel coming into the room to announce that you both needed to get up and get ready for the big day. Gasper seemed fine. You don't even know when he went to bed when that it just dawned on you that being a half-vampire that he might not sleep.

"Hey Gasper before the day really gets going, I got a question for you." you say.

"What is it (F/N)?" Gasper asks.

"Do you sleep at all being part vampire?" you asked.

"I don't need sleep as much as everyone else does. I only have to sleep eight hours like every seven days." Gasper says.

"Ahh that is why you probably didn't sleep much last night." you say.

It made sense that he would have to sleep eventually still being part human. It took a few minutes to get dressed and you noticed that Gasper was dressed in a fancy tux just like you were. Now you knew Gasper was getting married too. You were happy for the little guy. If you were a betting man, you would bet the lucky girl was Koneko. You figured you would just have to wait and see. You and Gasper both waited in the room for someone to come and get you. After about what seemed for ages of waiting, angel came in the room. (F/N) please follow me to the starting point please." she said. You followed her while Gasper stayed behind. After you got to the starting point you were given instructions on what to do. Once you heard the music start playing, you walked through the doors and down the aisle and looked quickly to see a bunch of angels and to your surprise a bunch of devils. You could see the houses of Gremory, Sitri and even the house of Phenex there to celebrate the wedding. Even other noble devils were there. You eventually reach the alter where Lord Michael was standing at. Once you had taken your place, the music shifted and you watched as the doors opened and to your amazement, you saw Sir Zechs escorting Grayfia down the aisle. Once they reached the alter, Sir Zechs released Grayfia's hand turning towards you. He smiled and bowed to you before taking his seat beside Kuroka at the seating for the Gremory household. Once Sir Zechs was seated, everyone looked at Lord Michael. Lord Michael cleared his throat before beginning.

"We are gathered here today to join these two wonderful people together in matrimony. Let this be a making in history that angels and devils can get along with each other and celebrate a joyous occasion together." Lord Michael says loudly and proudly.

Lord Michael turns towards you first.

"(F/N)(L/N). Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish and to hold, to love her with your heart, in sickness and in health?" Lord Michael asks.

"I do!" you announce loudly.

You turns towards Grayfia.

"If I may?" you ask.

Lord Michael nods his head giving you the floor.

"I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I figured you were out of my league back then and knew about the rough times you just had. It was a mistake on my part that I didn't come out and tell you straight out. Back then I was scared on how my life had changed. Now I wish to be the best husband I can be to you. I have found love for the first time and hope it last forever. Being with you has taught me many things. I've learned not to be scared of change, to be more open with myself and others, what having a family and true friends means and to let myself grow in ways I never thought possible. I hope to remain by your side no matter what happens from here on out." you say. 

Once you were done with your speech, Lord Michael turned towards Grayfia.

"Do you Grayfia Lucifuge take (F/N)(L/N) to be your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish and hold, to love him with all your heart, in sickness and in health?" Lord Michael asks.

"I do!" Grayfia says proudly.

Grayfia turns towards you.

"If I may?" Grayfia asks.

Once again Lord Michael nods his giving Grayfia the floor.

"(F/N). You may still be young but you are a man. You are a gentleman to be precise. You were there when I needed someone to rely on. I saw the kindness in you and thought that it might be worth a shot in the dark. You swept me off my feet which anyone here that knows me is not an easy thing to do. I regret nothing . I think I made a wise choice in choosing you. I see how hard you work at things and I admire that I am proud to have you as my husband. I know we may have our differences on things in life, but we will always overcome them. I hope to be with you no matter what happens." Grayfia says.

Lord Michael clears his throat.

"Let the rings be presented please" Lord Michael says.

Issei comes up and hands you the ring you picked out while Rias got up and handed the Ring Grayfia picked out for you. Once they took their seats again, you open up the ring case and pull out the ring. You slide the ring onto Grayfia's ring finger. Once you put the ring on her finger, she opened up the ring case she had slowly pulling out the ring. She slides the ring on your finger. Once you both were done having the rings put on, Lord Michael spoke.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride." Lord Michael says.

You lean in and kiss Grayfia deeply while everyone applauded the both of you. Once everyone settled down Lord Michael announced that they had one more wedding to do. You and Grayfia took a seat at the Gremory seating in the two seats that had been empty. Sure enough once you heard the music start, you turned towards the doors and saw Gasper come in with a man that was a vampire from his looks leading Gasper down the aisle. Once Gasper reached the alter the man took his seat next to the Gremorys and the music shifted. You turned towards the door and sure enough just as you thought it was Koneko. To your surprise the woman that was escorting Koneko was Rias' mother. It was a while but once it got to the part of the rings, you were dying to see what the ring was that Koneko picked out for Gasper. Everyone was on the edge of their seats because no one knew what the ring looked like except Koneko and the one that made it. Koneko pulled out a ring that had Gasper in great detail on it. Once they kissed the place erupted so loud in applause that it was deafening. It wasn't just about two people becoming one. It was also about two races becoming one. This was a gigantic milestone in history for everybody. It was the day that devils got married in heaven and nekomata and vampire became one.

-------

I hope everyone enjoyed this story. It's sad to be ending this story. It was fun writing it and I am happy to see all the people that enjoyed it. There will be more new stories to come after I finish some more of my stories. Thank you everyone that gave the support. This story is mainly because of every one you.