Ch 10 - Time working against you

You train until Akeno says it's enough. At the end you were really getting the hang of it and spent almost ten hours of training. You felt tired but it was mainly from mental exhaustion. You head back into the mansion with Grayfia and Akeno. Once inside you decide to get a bath in before getting something to eat. You get the water turned on to a nice hot temperature to loosen the muscles and help with the mental fatigue. You slide in the bath after turning the water off and slowly close your eyes to enjoy the bath. Before too long you accidentally fall asleep from the fatigue. Eventually you are shook awake and stare at the person who was trying to wake you up. Once you realize that you are in the bathtub, you quickly use your hands to cover yourself.

"Sorry to wake you (F/N), but you have been in the bath for almost two hours. I came to get you for dinner because Asia has been waiting on you to get done. Are you alright?" Grayfia says and asks.

"Just a little bit exhausted mentally from today is all. Could you please turn around so I can get out and get dressed?" You say and ask.

"Sure. Sorry to make you uncomfortable." Grayfia says while turning away.

"It's no problem. I'm just glad I have someone around that cares about me for once." You say.

You get dressed quickly as to not keep everyone waiting longer than what they already have.

"You can turn back around. I'm dressed now." You say.

Grayfia turns back around and asks if you are ready to go eat.

"I'm ready. I just hope nobody will think I am rude taking so long." You say.

"It will be fine. Everyone has been right where you are. We all had help and training. Come on. Let's go eat." Grayfia says.

You follow Grayfia downstairs. You get into the kitchen and noticed that Asia is standing there with a plate of food already prepared for you. She sets the plate down in front of you as you take a seat. To your surprise it has steak, mash potatoes and corn on it. You thank her and dig into the food. You couldn't help but think how great a cook she is. Grayfia joins you at the table sitting next to you and starts eating. Every once in a while she looks over at you. You finish eating and thank Asia.

"I'm going to go lay down and watch some TV on the couch." You say getting up from the table.

You head out to the living room and lay down on the couch flipping on some anime. You were only able to watch about ten minutes of the anime before you fell asleep on the couch.