1. Broken Spirit and Hearted Goodbye.

Start from the beginning

"Rei stop this...!!!! Shouted Out Serena" trying to climb out. "Not a chance, Spoke up Rei" Seriously. As she threw a fire sutra at her, She manage to make it start too catch fire with the wood at the end of the well, She was scared, She manage to take a leap of faith, And she made a jump, She manage to lead off the wall and jumped at Rei's face, She manage too grip her hard by the neck, Rei had been chanting every word right as the well began too glow, Serena grabbed her hard by the neck as Rei punched Serena in the gut, But soon fell backwards but only too have Rei lose her locket out of her hands, Rei shouted out no.....!!! But As Serena fell into the well, she was trapped into the light, and then she was gone...!!! Rei knew she lost the crystal, but she knew the spell worked, but she hadn't known enough about what it meant to send the person away from someone, but in translations she basically sent her back in time and she didn't know that.

As she's flashback came to an end, Darien and Everyone was gone, And Rei betrayed her, she wanted her powers for herself, she didn't doubt if Rei was the one who set up the trap against everyone, she knew others wouldn't follow her. As Serena was glad when she fell, she had her bag, but she hated that it was so cold outside, she was scared though, she looked at her book, she had a book that Mina and Leeta and Amy helped make for her.

As she looked though them all. Serena smile was always like magic or so the other's told her, but she didn't feel like smiling like this anymore.

As she flipped the pages, she felt sadden even more, how could she do this too her, she was suppose too be her best friend

Not like this, She had hopes and dreams, She had wanted Darien more than anyone could ever love a person, She knew they were truly meant to be, But she thought hard, Sure she could take the dagger in her bag and stab herself like she did many year...

Not like this, She had hopes and dreams, She had wanted Darien more than anyone could ever love a person, She knew they were truly meant to be, But she thought hard, Sure she could take the dagger in her bag and stab herself like she did many years ago, But then she thought she wouldn't be able to stop Rei, But would it matter now, After all from the sounds of it, Rei was jealous of the spotlight, And wanted what she had, But she missed the girls, She didn't want too just die like that, It wasn't like she was scared to die, She just didn't want to take the easy way out, She had to find the courage to fight, She once promised Darien if he should die, Or anything happened that didn't already happen, She wouldn't give up no matter how hopeless things get, And never let go of that promise, She swore she wouldn't ever let go, She wouldn't just give up, Not like that, She would live her life. As she remembered that promise she put the dagger away and swore she would find a new life for herself here I this world, how she wasn't sure, but she would have too.