"She said I should ask you?" My daughter said.

Sooner or later my daughter would know about the truth and it would be better if I tell her now myself. Though, I don't know how to say it so a five-year old kid would understand her situation.

"Well.. baby.. you see.. other kids have their mom and dad, right?" I started. My daughter just nodded her head.

"But for you, that's not the case.." I told her.

"How come? I don't have a daddy?" Ella asked.

"Not every kid has a dad and a mom. Sometimes, they both have two dads or two moms." My daughter seemed like she was thinking of something so I waited for her reaction.

"Like Jay?" She asked.

I sighed before answering her.

"Yes, like Jay."

"I have two mommies too?" My daughter asked me again.

"Yes baby, you have two mommies," I told her while still playing with her hair.

She's accepting it better than I imagined. Maybe I was just worried for nothing?

"Then.. where is Mommy?" She asked pertaining to her other mom.

Please help me how to say this..

"Well.. you see.. you remember Cinderella's dad, right? Like how he went away just as when the story started?" I slowly told her.

"Yeah?" Ella answered.

"Just like Cinderella, your other mom left before you were born," I told her, waiting for her reaction.

"Why did she leave?" My daughter asked me.

"I wish I can answer that baby.." I saw my daughter's eyes started to water.

Oh dear no..

"Because I- I was a bad baby?" Ella asked me while her tears started to fall but I can say she was trying to control it.

"No honey, you're not a bad baby! Was Cinderella a bad girl? No, right?" I caressed my daughter's back trying to console her.

"But I want my Mommy!" Ella suddenly shouted while crying.

"Shhh.. I'm right here, baby..." I tried to make her stop from crying.

"Nooooo!!! I want my mommy! I want to have two mommies too!" She was trying to remove herself from my embrace but I did not let her.

"Shhhhh.. stop crying.." Seeing my daughter like this is breaking my heart.

"Mommy!!! I want my mommy!!!" Ella did not stop crying and shouting until she started to have hiccups.

"Okay I will call your Mommy, okay?" I told her.

Oh god.. but this is bound to happen..

Ella looked at me. "Really?" Her eyes and nose were already red because of too much crying.

"Yes, baby.. so you should stop crying, okay?" I told her while wiping her tears away.

"When is she coming over?" My daughter asked me.

"It's still too early, baby.. maybe later in the day when she's no longer busy?"

But I know, no matter how busy Tzuyu is, she would drop everything just to come here ASAP if I told her her daughter is looking for her..

"What is her name, Mommy? What should I call her?" Ella asked me.

I sighed before answering her.

"You already met her, baby.. she's Aunt Tzuyu.."

"But.. she's your friend?" She asked me in confusion.

"Sometimes, there were things that were happening between...this friends.."

"Like?" Ella asked me again.

"Baby, you are still too young.. you would know about these things when you're older, okay?"

"Hmm.. 'kay.. but.. but why did not Mommy tell me she's my Mommy yesterday? We were playing the whole day? I called her Aunt Tzuyu.. didn't she get angry? She's not going to leave again, right Mommy?" My daughter's eyes started to water again.

"I'm sure she's not angry.. why don't we go down and have our breakfast so that you can prepare for when she comes over today?" I told my daughter while pinching her cheek to stop her from crying again.

"Okay..." Ella said in a small voice before raising her arms, telling me to pick her up.

I kneeled on the bed before picking her up then we both went down to the dining hall. My parents were already there, they were already having their breakfast.

"Ohhhh.. what happened to my honey this early in the morning?" My Mom cooed when she saw Ella's arms were tightly wrapped around my shoulders and she was snuggling on my neck.

I put her down on her chair before I sat on my place.

"Tzuyu will be coming over again today." I let my parents know in advance eventhough I haven't called her yet.

Once I called her, I am pretty sure she would be running to come here just to see her daughter again.

"Really? Why? Did you.." my dad looked at my mom before continuing, "did you reach a mutual decision about your 'situation'?"

Situation, meaning to say my daughter.

"Beauty here wants to see Tzuyu again," I told them.

"Did you enjoy playing with your Aunt Tzuyu yesterday, honey?" My Mom asked Ella.

"Mommy...?" Ella looked at me, her eyes were questioning.

"Mom, she knows... I told her before we went down here," I told them.

"Oh..." was all my Mom could say.

"Will Mommy be living with us from now on? She's not gonna leave again, right Mommy?" My daughter asked me.

"Baby, we have a lot to talk about, like adult stuffs. We will see how things will go, okay?"

"Okay..." Ella said in a small voice once again.

I took a sigh. "Come on, eat your breakfast so we can start preparing for when she comes over later, okay?" I put some pancakes on her plate and poured some warm milk on her glass.

If Tzuyu really wanted to be a part of our daughter's life, we would have to sit and talk things out..

But what is it that I really want?