After work that day, Timi drives us to the location of my supposed surprise.

"Your spa treatment awaits you." He smirks.

"So, all this paparazzi that you have been doing is just for spa?" I ask him, hissing.

"Yes now. I hear their services are great. A friend recommended it." He answers, winking.

UWA

Everyone has gone home and it is just Kelechi and I left here. One would think this is a perfect time for both of us to bond but frankly speaking, I don't think that will ever happen, maybe not in this lifetime, because Aunty Kelechi here is either laughing at something she sees on her phone or is hissing or passing snide comments my way. It is 7pm already and the so called special guests are still not here. All these rich people sha. Only God knows what time I will get home today.

My phone rings, signally a call from Nimi and just about the same time, the entrance door opens and a man walks in. This must be the man we are expecting. I thought they were two, where is the other person?

"Hello, Sir." Kelechi says, totally flirting with the guy.

"Which one of you is Uwa?" He ignores her attempt at flirting. Ewoo. Chai chai chai, did he just snob her? Oh my God, this is funny. I let out a low chuckle and did not miss how she glares at me.

"I am Uwa. Welcome to Ihe's place." I reply, smilling to him.

"Alright. Where is this guy?" He says, looking behind him for someone who by my guess should be his friend, the second client.

"I am Timilehin, by the way. I spoke to Mrs. Ihuoma, she said you'll be attending to us." He says, focusing his gaze on me.

"Yes, Sir. Me and my co-worker here. Her name is Kelechi." I tap her and mouth 'greet' to her.

"Good evening, Sir." She says, eyeing me and immediately switches her expression to give him a sweet smile.

"Timi, how far." Another guy walks in with his head down, putting his phone in his pocket.

"D, these are the ladies that will be in charge of our spa treatment." He lifts his face to look up, surprise evident in his eyes as they meet mine then he smirks. He did not say anything, just looking at me almost mockingly.

"Welcome, Sir." I reluctantly say. He waves me off using his hands.

"D, you know I told you that you need to relax. Thank me later. As the celebrant, which one of them do you want to be of service to you?" Mr. Timilehin asks him.

The guy looks between Kelechi and me. Meanwhile, this mumu is smiling at him, I don't know whether she thinks she can seduce a man with her smile. Wonders shall never end, hmm, women will embarrass you.

He gives us a long look and places his fingers on his beards in thought. Please don't pick me, God don't let him pick me.

"You!" He says, pointing at me and my mood drops instantly.

"Okay, Sir." My voice croakes out as I speak, not liking this my current  situation.

I lead him to the VIP room and direct him to the inner cubicle where he could take off his clothes and change to a towel.

My phone rings again, signalling a call from Nimi. I pick it up and scoot to the window side to answer the phone.

"How far?" She asks.

"Nimi, they just showed up o. Hmm, when I'm done I will call you." I hiss into the phone.

"Sorry, dear. I will be waiting for you." She consoles me over the phone.

"Thanks, sweetheart." I reply her.

"Not so professional, are you? You should not be talking to your boyfriend when you are supposed to be working. No work ethics at all." I hear his voice say behind me.

"Abieyuwa! Who is that?" Nimi asks over the phone. I instantly end the call and place it on silent to face this man.

I turn to him and I am shocked beyond recognition. This man was standing in front of me with a towel dangling on his hips, nicely tonned biceps and body.

My mouth open and closes, in search of a snide remark but I find nothing. I have seen tons of bodies either male or female before, considering my job description but this, this man is a snack! But he has a bad attitude. I quickly remind myself.

With that in mind, I straighten up and get back my senses.

"May we begin, Sir." I stress the Sir to emphasise how sarcastic I really want it to sound.