replying to ao3 comments [rant]

[warning ⚠️  : rant + spoilers] comment above ^

i think it's deleted now, but why not reply to it?

please keep in mind that this is fiction and everything in the story is purely from my imagination, i have warned you before that there will be angst and degradation in this story and i suggested for you to click away if you can't handle it. you had a choice, so please, this is in no means to represent the members in real life.

i did this to keep the story going and if you actually read the book, yoongi doesn't "torment namjoon to the point where he cracks" because you don't know what's going to happen next in the story (for ao3 readers), that's where the plot twist comes in.

here are some things you need to know:

- the reason i roomed them together is to make yoongi realize his mistake and officially be soft for namjoon. if you think that rooming them is a bad idea, well, don't read it then.

-the first time i wrote this without editing, i had no knowledge on these things (i still don't) but now that my grammar has somewhat improved, i'm trying to make it less graphic and make the story go on more.

[warning ⚠️ : rant + spoilers and very long] comment above ^

tw // mentions of r*pe, violence and abuse

if it doesn't sit right with you, please know that there are people in the world who go through this exact thing, some people are even anxious for just being accepted for who they are. acceptance is something people yearn for. 

a/b/o + omegaverse isn't real, or at least i don't know for sure, but maybe with real wolves which are incorporated with the social hierarchy today, it might make sense how this metaphorically symbolizes society today and how unfair it is.

fyi, i don't secretly have it out for namjoon, it's just the role he ended up with in the story. i enjoy namjoon centrics and i like when they have angst because i feel like i relate. like i said, the characters have nothing, and i repeat absolutely NOTHING to do with the members in real life.

i love bangtan as seven, i am not severely biased by one person, yes i may have am ult, but i love them all. my bias changes every week anyway so i was thinking of just not having a bias at all.

also, no, the members don't only get along in one chapter, (matters if you're describing the beginning or end anyway) but kind of in the middle to end, everyone was actually getting along really well, like when they were in the group nest, enjoying. even if some characters were still in the middle of the beef, it wasn't serious per say until the close to the end chapters. yes, it's kind of torture porn, but unfortunately, this is the world we live in today, whether you admit it or not, this happens. the characters were going through fatal changes with their pack and mates together, so it was bound to happen. yoongi didn't actually r*pe namjoon in the story, he gave namjoon the illusion that he did, because his rut died down when he looked at the mental state namjoon was in because alphas can smell an omega's distress the best. the only torture here was when hoseok was emotionally blackmailing namjoon, it's called dub-con, when the consent is not clear. namjoon didn't consent from his heart, but he knew he had to for the sake of his members. 

but don't worry, namjoon will beat their ass back for their bitch ass behavior that's for sure. also seokjin was also someone who didn't treat namjoon badly, as well as jimin, even if they were doing nothing to save him and were turning against him because of hoseok.

trauma is angst, and i like angst, not the general idea, but that's why i wrote about depression and trauma.

[tl;dr: this book has nothing to do with the members in real life, it's just the characters, and i like angst so i decided to write this book]

[🍓]

if you're disappointed in this book, then welp, i'm sorry, i tried editing and if you still don't like it then... please look forward to my next less graphic book!

thank you for reading if you read everything.

hope you're enjoying omega <3