( xv ) . the past

🧸⋆˚ yoongi ˊ˗ 

i sighed as i walked out of bang pd-nim's office, feeling absolutely confused, many reasons why though.

"what just happened?" i asked myself as i pouted, life isn't fair to me.

i was thought back on what the fuck happened a few minutes ago.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸 flashback ... 

i walked into bang pd-nim's office, feeling hopeful that i will be able to convince him to make me the leader instead of namjoon.

he looked up at me, smiling

"hi yoongi," he says as he looks up from his computer and smiles at me as i smile back at him.

"hi, bang pd-nim," i say softly, trying to seem extra nice and his face changes to a neutral one.

"what brings you here?" he asks as i fidgeted with my fingers, anxious to hear his answer and see his reaction.

"well... um, i want to be the new leader of bts," i say shyly as i my breath hitched because of how anxious i was feeling.

his eyes widen as he moves his rolling chair out of his desk "you want to be the new leader? what about namjoon?" he asks, as his eyes widen in disbelief and shock.

"oh, about him, there's something i need to tell you regarding namjoon," i say as i victoriously laugh mentally in satisfaction but on the outside, i kept a sweet and shy smile.

"what is it that you need to tell me?" he said back, seeming kind of angry and yoongi tensed up, sensing that he might get mad at him for snitching on namjoon.

"he's an omega, so that doesn't make him qualified to be a leader," i say nonchalantly as i look at bang pd-nim and he just gave me a blank stare.

there was a silence in the room i froze in the midst of doing explanation gestures as my hands were up as if i was debating with him.

"where are you getting this?" he asked, he seemed even more mad as he stood up, i cower in fear.

"um, in my family, those were the rules," i say as i was trembling, ready to faint any second from how scared i was.

"well, they're wrong, namjoon is a great leader, he could be anything and i would still make him the leader," he says which made me mad.

as he was about to sit back down and go back to his work, i spoke up again, i wasn't done just yet. i know i will just anger him more, but it's worth a try.

"...i wouldn't make a good leader then?" i ask as i pout and look down as bang pd-nim sighs and looks back up at me with a 'really?' face.

"of course you would, but you see namjoon is the first member in bts," he says, getting annoyed, but i wasn't done.

"i'm older than him! i'm an alpha! i'm meant to be the fucking leader, not him, he's just an omega who can't do shit, he doesn't even do a good job as leader he can't-!" i snapped at him which made bang pd-nim frown as he stared up at me, surprisingly though, he sounded really calm.

"go calm down and we'll talk again another day, i gave you a break for a month and that's all you're thinking about?!" he sighs as i put my head down as i realized how angry i made him.

i was about to open the door to walk out of the room until bang pd-nim said something that shocks me.

"besides, i know namjoon's an omega, he told me not to tell you and the others." he nonchalantly as i turn around, my eyes widening.