39

⚠️: actually consensual smut ahead

while editing: might make this 2k hm

i tried :(

---

namjoon was about to go to the studio to hide like he did a few years ago.

why? because his heat was today, he didn't want to burden other members.

these past few days have been going by pretty well, hoseok was awefully protective of namjoon during music shows and fanmeetings, but other than that, it was all good.

he just didn't want to tell the other members about his heat, he has dreaded that a lot, whether they knew he was an omega or not, it didn't matter, he just didn't want to tell them.

he was close to getting out of the dorm when his wrist was pulled by someome, turning him around.

"where do you think you're going?" yoongi asks, pulling namjoon closer to him.

"uh, nowhere" 'great namjoon. just great' namjoon thought.

"really? anyways, stay here" yoongi says as he pulls namjoon to the couch.

'no my heat is going to start anytime' namjoon thought giving back yoongi a blank stare as yoongi hovered over him, he kissed his neck as namjoon let out a moan.

he moved his head, really to see the situation of the room, but that just gave more access for yoongi.

hoseok was seen on the other couch, watching the scene with jealousy, but he was improving in not being obsessed with yoongi or that's how he calls it.

he just let all his feelings out to all of the members, and sure enough, they forgave him as yoongi also apologized for what he did.

namjoon was enjoying the sensation yoongi was giving him when he felt it.

the heat in his stomach.

the hotness his body was feeling.

he felt it all.

namjoon tried to suppress his whimpers as he tried to push yoongi away.

"what's wrong, baby?" yoongi asks confused at the sudden movement.

namjoon tried to get off the couch but yoongi held him back.

"w-want a-alpha" namjoon couldn't help it, it was too much for him to suppress.

yoongi's eyes widen, but then his mind processed what he said before smirking.

that's when he knew he was having his heat. 

"you want alpha?" he asks.

namjoon's eyes widen as he shakes his head trying to move back as yoongi- and hoseok come closer to him seeing as hoseok got aroused by namjoon's caramel smell.

namjoon's back hit the wall of the living room as yoongi towered over namjoon as an act of dominance.

"you will get alpha" he says putting his hands on the wall next to either sides of namjoon's head.

"hyung- oh!" yoongi looked back to see jungkook's eyes widen as he backs away, supposedly by the smell.

"i should go" he says before rushing off back upstairs.

"he really doesn't trust himself, does he" hoseok sighs.

"go get the others, and jungkook, we'll be in our room" yoongi says as hoseok nods, going to tell the others.

yoongi turns back to the whimpering namjoon.

"don't worry, namjoon, you won't get through this alone" he says as he leads namjoon upstairs and opens the door to their shared room.