( xvi ) . to lead

"i want to be the leader, but he doesn't let me!" yoongi says as he sobs loudly while hoseok was beside him, hand patting his back, hoseok just dragged yoongi in his room from the outside of their dorm when yoongi broke down crying from being emotionally exhausted out of nowhere.

hoseok still wanted to know exactly what happened, but he didn't want to annoy yoongi any further as he was in a vulnerable state.

so he decided to comfort yoongi for now.

hoseok didn't really know what to say, he was really confused.

"you would be a great leader," he says, honestly just trying to make him feel better, but yoongi just sighs and looks over at him with teary eyes, hoseok sounded really careless and sarcastic about yoongi's breakdown and it was especially noticeable.

"you're just trying to make me feel better, i know namjoon's a better leader than me, i understand that but how can he lie about being an alpha and be the pack leader?" yoongi says in between sobs as hoseok looks at yoongi with concern as he was sputtering and choking between his sobs when he tries to speak, hoseok pats yoongi's back again, trying to comfort him.

"you shouldn't be sad about a small thing-" hoseok should've known yoongi couldn't stand it when anyone doubts what he can or can't do. 

yoongi interrupts hoseok with a glare that yoongi has never given hoseok before.

"small thing? honestly hoseok, i thought you could help me," yoongi says, looking at hoseok in disbelief. 

"no, no, i can help you!" hoseok tries to reason with yoongi but yoongi pushes him on the bed and hovers over him.

"if you don't do anything i say, you can't dom me for a week," yoongi's mood changed from sad to horny really quickly. 

hoseok looks up at yoongi and gulps in fear, amazed at how fast yoongi's mood changed.

"of course i want to dom you!" hoseok says as yoongi smirks and gets off of hoseok as hoseok sits back up and pouts.

"we'll see about that," yoongi says as the thought of asking yoongi what actually happened lingered in hoseok's mind.

"what actually happened? you said you will tell me," hoseok says as yoongi inhales and fully turns to hoseok on the bed as hoseok does the same and waits in anticipation to hear the full story.

"okay, so basically, i asked pd-nim if i can be the new leader," yoongi says as he waits for hoseok's reaction but hoseok's face was blank.

"what the fuck, yoongi!" hoseok says as yoongi looks at him in confusion, his face still wet from the tears earlier. 

"what?" yoongi asks, extremely confused as to why hoseok isn't proud of him for what he did.

"yoongi hyung, please tell me you're kidding..." hoseok says hopefully as yoongi huffs and shakes his head stubbornly crossing his arms.

"i don't see what's wrong with that, i'm telling him that namjoon's not a good-" hoseok slaps yoongi's arm, not too hard but hard enough to get yoongi's attention as yoongi's turns his head to hoseok.

"what was that for!?" yoongi shouts angrily as hoseok shakes his head, supposedly in disappointment. 

"you shouldn't have done that," hoseok says as he face palms. "why not?" yoongi asks as he frowns.

"pd-nim is really fond of namjoon," hoseok says as he huffs in annoyance. 

"so?" yoongi asks, he was genuinely confused.