36

as soon as seokjin rang the bell, a bunch of footsteps were heard getting closer and closer.

"i want to open it!" they heard a whiny voice on the other  side of the door as the three of them chuckled.

hoseok was surprisingly helping namjoon walk since namjoon still has low energy. a loud giggle was heard even from the other side of the door before the door opened and jungkook was seen, his eyes were red, he had been crying for days.

"namjoon hyung! you're back! i missed you so much!" jungkook says as he literally grabs namjoon from hoseok and carries him to the couch as namjoon let out a yelp.

"hey! he's mine!" hoseok said before covering his mouth realizing what he said as the rest of the members looked at hoseok and raised their brows, even namjoon.

hoseok just pouted as seokjin ruffled his hair and cooed at him and pulled him to the couch with him. 

"joonie..." namjoon looked up from where he was on jungkook's lap to see yoongi sitting down with his arms stretched out, "come to me" he says as namjoon walks over to him, slightly trembling and yoongi held him from falling. "be careful, baby" yoongi says.

---

later that day, everyone was finished eating lunch and were doing their own thing.

namjoon was reading a book when hoseok approached him.

"come with me" hoseok said as namjoon looked up at him in fear.

"why...?" namjoon asks, his voice slightly trembling.

"just come" he says as namjoon just sighs and follows him, after a good amount of cuddles from the member's and seokjin's delicious food, namjoon was able to walk by himself without the members' help.

he followed hoseok into his room and hoseok locked the door as namjoon panicked.

"sit on the bed," hoseok commands as namjoon obediently sits on the bed.

"close your eyes" he says as namjoon does it without question.

he feels hoseok sitting on the bed and getting closer to him, he feels lips on his lips. his eyes widen.

as hoseok pulled away, namjoon blushed.

"d-did you a-actually mean i-it...?" namjoon asked as hoseok nodded furiously.

"yes! of course!" hoseok says as he kisses namjoon again.

---

sunflxrchim💫: omega's coming to an end guys, but dw, i'll be rewriting this so... 

under heavy editing soon !!