40

namjoon woke up but stopped to  a sharp pain in his lower area.

"ugh" he groaned, he looked beside him to see yoongi sleeping peacefully. even if yoongi portrays himself as dom, he also looks adorable, his cheeks all soft and cute, namjoon couldn't help but squish his cheeks, he was about to move his hands away but yoongi caught them.

"last night was fun, wasn't it?" yoongi says, with that smirk he keeps masking himself with.

namjoon blushed as he looked down. he then gave a slight nod.

"let's take a bath together?" he says as namjoon nods.

this time yoongi actually wasn't a horny dude like he always was, he helped namjoon clean himself shower since namjoon was feeling tired from last night.

yoongi then helped namjoon out of the shower and helped him get dressed.

then they went downstairs.

---

during breakfast, namjoon felt weak under six intense stares, he looked up at all of them as they stared him down while smirking, namjoon, feeling intimidated asked "um, why are you guys looking at me like that?" he asked with a nervous laugh.

"you were so hot last night, moaning my name, you looked so pretty" jungkook says, his smirk getting wider as namjoon turned even redder.

"g-guys" namjoon stuttered.

"he's right, you're such a pretty omega" taehyung says, now smiling genuinely.

"i-i'm n-not-" namjoon got interrupted.

"yes you are! you are such a beautiful and pretty omega!" jimin yells.

"our omega" hoseok mumbles.

"oh, says the person who-"

"yoongi shut up for once!" seokjin interrupted as the rest of the pack giggles.

"let it go!" hoseok whines crossing his arms.

namjoon smiled at his chaotic and caring pack, grateful to have such sweet mates, no matter what happens, they will always be with eachother.

---

the end

---

sunflxrchim💫 : you have come to the end of this book, thank you so much for reading.

note: i will be editing this book so it will be under heavy editing !!