( x ) . cute

🧸⋆˚ namjoon ˊ˗ 

park jimin.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

he was the only nice one, i'm happy to have him in my pack, we all are. he's my favorite in the pack. he was never mean to anyone, he forgave people in a blink. he's just so fragile and precious, we have to protect him.

he's the only one who actually understands, who actually cares.

jimin takes note of everything happening in the pack, he also tries to solve the complications in the pack.

if he can.

he cares a lot, doesn't matter if he's mad at him or not, he might be hating that person a little, just a little.

he always asks me if i'm fine or hungry. we always talk about our lives and how we're doing, he's so caring. i love him so much. i wouldn't be surprised if he was actually an omega, to be honest.

my relationship with him is neutral we talk more than taehyung and i talk, and that's fine. 

jimin always puts everyone else first, regardless of how he feels, he always puts other people's feelings first.

jimin is really fragile, he can't get mad at people easily, but when he does, he forgives them quicker than a blink, he just doesn't want to be problematic and lets the other person take control.

jimin does have another side, though, he has this dominant side but it's more of a smug strong expression than being physically dominant.

jimin and seokjin are a pair since they're betas, they stick more together, they also have some alone times together.

jimin is the other person who doesn't approve of yoongi and hoseok's relationship, only for hoseok to be safe, he keeps warning hoseok that yoongi is manipulative but that only ends up with hoseok complaining to yoongi and yoongi telling jimin off, so that means i'm not the only one who hoseok snitches on, but i am the only one who he physically hurts.

it's saddening, really.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

when jimin found out namjoon was an omega, he was so worried because namjoon didn't tell the rest of the pack and lied about it, it made him feel that namjoon is not comfortable around his pack, he blamed himself, even if he didn't do anything, he blamed himself because he thought he should've gotten it by hints that namjoon kept dropping about his real identity. 

it kept getting to his mind and is keeping him from doing anything else other than blaming himself. 

"yoongi hyung, did we hurt namjoon?" jimin asks as he enters the room asking yoongi the question anxiously as he wanted the hyungs' opinions, he doesn't even know why he bothered asking yoongi. 

"don't fucking talk about him!" yoongi says, sounding really angry as he went back to scrolling on his phone.

jimin narrowed his eyes as he thought about how yoongi wasn't feeling even a little remorse to the situation, yoongi used to be this sweet person, hoseok too, they changed for each other, they changed once they met each other, will the both of them ever be the person that they used to be?

yoongi didn't seem even the least bit bothered that namjoon fainted, he was been doing random things for the few hours namjoon has been unconscious.

"do you hate him that much?" jimin asks softly.

yoongi turns to look at him "what do you want, huh? why are you suddenly talking to me about namjoon? i said i don't care about him, now leave me alone," yoongi yells as jimin put his hands in front of him as a 'whoa' gesture.

"geez, sorry," jimin says walking out of yoongi's room while pouting as yoongi just rolls his eyes for the who knows how many times.

jimin was really disappointed with yoongi, he has been showing rude behavior to everyone except hoseok.

yoongi probably liked anyone that didn't talk to namjoon, that's for sure.

jimin pouted, how could he fix this? this whole pack was becoming more and more complicated and jimin was confused, why is everyone being so secretive about themselves?

what do they have to hide? they were supposed to share everything to each other and not hide a single thing, at least that's what he thought.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"namjoon hyung! how are you?" jimin asks cheerfully running into the living room then to namjoon and giving him a big hug.

jimin went to have an extra dance practice with jungkook and hoseok.

"i'm fine, jiminie!" namjoon laughs as he hugs jimin back. namjoon felt safe when he was around jimin, everyone else never talks to him like how jimin talks, a caring soft tone that soothes namjoon and gives him comfort, he really likes that about jimin.

jimin really couldn't stand leaving someone for more than one hour, right when he's done, he will hug that person aggressively until the other person tells jimin that they can't breathe.

"j-jimin, i c-can't breath," namjoon said in a strained voice as jimin smiled.

"sorry hyung," jimin says looking up at the older, he was proud to be his dongsaeng.

"it's okay," namjoon says as he pulls away from the hug and sits back down.

namjoon has always given jimin a mysterious aura as he skeptically looks at him.

jimin didn't realize he has been staring at namjoon for way too much time.

"jimin?" namjoon asks in confusion as jimin still had his blank stare but shook his head to get out of his trance and into reality.

"ok hyung, if you say so!" jimin says, smiling as he sits back down with his hyung.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸 author's note :

1k

jungkook's chapter is going to be a bit longer than the others, so get ready!

yes, so i hope you enjoy my shitty editing and this trash, but i'm proud of this trash and that is sad but oh well. 

daechwita is so fucking good !! if you haven't listened to it, what the fuck are you doing ?? 

anyways, i hope you enjoy reading this book that i'm trying to make a spicy as possible without changing the plot.

8k !? thank you guys so much !! i am shook !!

jungshook 😱  (maybe i'm not as terrified as that emoji)

thank you