( xxvii ) . deal

namjoon couldn't stand the fact everyone was ignoring him, well except taehyung.

taehyung was the only member out of the others to acknowledge his presence, more like not talk to him at all but, that guy is in his own little world.

yoongi made namjoon sleep on the couch right after what happened with jimin and himself.

yoongi couldn't understand, was namjoon really jealous? he didn't seem like the type of person to be jealous easily.

namjoon was a typically laid back person, but an overly insecure person that always seeks approval.

out of all of namjoon's characteristics, namjoon never envied anyone, was never jealous of interactions.

yoongi should know, because he knows or knew namjoon like the back of his hand.

those cold nights, years ago, namjoon cried to sleep.

now, the same thing is happening again, he really couldn't take this anymore.

he might snap any moment now.

while trying to fall asleep namjoon thought about everything that had happened this month, trying to be reflective.

he messed up, and he knew that, but he didn't know where.

it wasn't his fault, in fact, but everything always ended up being his fault.

which leads to him taking the blame for everything.

that gave namjoon a song idea.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

the next morning, namjoon walked into hoseok's room, he knew he shouldn't agitate or taunt hoseok further, but if this is how he stops the beast then so be it.

hoseok was surprised, but smirked when he saw him. he sat up, putting his laptop in front of him on the bed where he was trying to figure out the next thing he could do to ruin namjoon's life in his head.

yes, hoseok had no life, nor nothing to do.

everyone else were working hard for the comeback.

they all had recently gotten their hair dyed today for the comeback, and namjoon had a light shade of peach, highlighting his omega features and on the other hand, hoseok had a fiery red.

this comeback will be more bright, unlike the last one. the main problem was that the main track was missing, as known as the track that is going to have the music video so that was a big problem.

"yes?" hoseok asked, his smirk widening. he loved teasing the fuck out of namjoon.

"ok so i'm here to ask, what do you want from me? why are you making my life so fucking miserable?" namjoon asks, he didn't know why he suddenly sounded so weak, unlike how he sounded when he was practicing.

yes, he was practicing with his mirror, imagining his reflection as hoseok, but that wasn't as close as the real person.

his reflection would just mime what he was doing and repeat it, hoseok would lash out on him or threaten him, they were very different.

hoseok stood up and smirked, walking towards namjoon as namjoon walked backwards until his back hit the wall.

hoseok then towered over namjoon, holding namjoon's chin and brushing his thumb on namjoon's bottom lip, his other arm resting straight against the wall beside namjoon's terrified face.

"what do i want? for you to stay away from yoongi" hoseok says softly as he moves his face closer to namjoon and he just looks up at him, gulping nervously.

"p-please stop, please don't hurt them anymore, hurt me, i won't tell! i'll do anything!" namjoon begs as he puts his hands together and slides to his knees in a pleading motion.

hoseok stops and pulled his hand away, inspecting namjoon from head to toe, face breaking into a smirk.

"anything?" hoseok grins as namjoon stared back at him weakly, feeling disgusted with himself already, even if hoseok was in his own pack.

"yes! anything!" honestly, namjoon had no choice at this point since hoseok would still hurt the other members (or he thinks he will) if he didn't obey hoseok.

hoseok thought for a moment before a smirk made its way back on his face.

to be honest, hoseok already knew what he wanted from namjoon, he didn't care about namjoon's mental state at all, he wanted his body.

what can he say? he was jung hoseok, fucking sex on legs, that was his prime excuse, and when he meets someone else that can keep up with his sex drive, (yoongi) he doesn't need anyone else.

"well, if you let me have sex with you during my ruts and your heats, it's a win-win situation right?"

namjoon looked at hoseok's face right now, despite his words, he seemed so innocent, but his words were so psychotic, like he was messed up in the head.

maybe he was.

he really was the definition of sadist.

namjoon couldn't help blushed and just nod.

"o-ok," namjoon muttered submissively as hoseok chuckles darkly and pressed a small kiss on the corner of namjoon's lips.

at this action, namjoon's eyes widened as he hadn't experienced this form of affection from hoseok, ever.

"i wanted to start today, but it's your lucky day today, kitten. i have dance practice soon, but maybe tomorrow," hoseok says as he checks his phone and namjoon tries not to sigh in relief at the fact that he wouldn't have to deal with hoseok's shenanigans at the moment.

hoseok then walks out of the room, leaving namjoon frustrated but angry at the same time.

why him?

they didn't notice there was a phone in the corner of the room recording everything that was being said.

namjoon noticed the phone, and he smiled, wondering who it could've been.

he squealed before leaving the room and heading to the studio to work on the new comeback song.

keeping himself locked in his studio, reminiscing old thoughts and being himself for once.

someone was helping him, and one of the members didn't hate him.

namjoon was grateful for that.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

1k

auwu ,, you might think i'm crazy, but i'm just being myself.

btw school is almost fucking ending and i'm fucking dead and happy at the same time but i also just want to jsdfh. that also means i get to update my books more often so yay to that !!

i am also exhausted from school and shit so i'm kinda happy about it. bts are still mad at me in bts world no joke, i am making no effort of making them happy ,,

thx for reading doe uwu