( xxviii ) . pained cry

⚠️ !! nsfw themes ahead !! i adivse you to not read it if you are uncomfortable since this topic is also triggering to some people

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

the members were all up to doing their own thing, whilst hoseok and namjoon were... well doing their own thing.

it wasn't namjoon's fault, he got this offer that would be limited to his safety and dignity but he would do anything for hoseok to not get the group in trouble.

"h-hyung~" namjoon moaned against his will as hoseok grunts in this ear, hovering above him.

"you're doing so well, baby," hoseok coos as namjoon blushes.

truth is, hoseok wasn't even on his rut, he was just messing around with namjoon for the fun of it.

which is what caused namjoon to be hesitant to stick to and fulfil hoseok's desires.

and when no one listens to hoseok, he gets feral.

and when anyone does, he still gets feral.

absolutely feral.

honestly there's no choice for namjoon, it was a life or death situation.

namjoon felt so used and dirty as well as overall useless because he was used when he didn't want to and was forced to be in this.

he didn't ask for this.

everything happening to him is against his will.

sure, he gave his consent, but it wasn't what he wanted inside.

!! namjoon

i had to submit to him, if i didn't, then he would hurt the other members and it would be blamed on me, but i'm not doing this for myself, i'm doing this for the other members to be safe.

it's not like i like his touch, or i am bucking into his touch everytime, but i am forced to, this is a situation of pain and pleasure and they are two different things but i feel them both against my will.

i'm doing this so yoongi hyung, seokjin hyung, taehyung, jimin and jungkook will love me again. i am doing this so everything goes back to the way it was before.

screw that, better than before, without a sick and twisted world where hoseok takes pleasure from hurting me.

like right now.

"o-ow," i couldn't help but whine when hoseok's hand lands on me slapping my face as he glares daggers at me, grabbing my chin and pulling my face closer to his.

"i said, understood, baby? you don't want me to repeat what i said, do you?" hoseok grumbles, voice getting lower as every word is said.

namjoon gulps, shaking his head.

"words, i need words," hoseok mutters as namjoon stopped himself from rolling his eyes.

i don't need words at this point if you're going to keep doing these things without giving me a choice.

yes, i technically gave him my consent, but i was literally forced to or else hell would break loose in the pack.

i have no other choice, when i saw the tweet, i deleted it immediately but the other members saw it and were furious, but jimin was hurt and namjoon was exasperated of all the pressure given to him.

i can't do this anymore.

i don't feel like myself anymore these days, i feel lightheaded or hurt physically, it's one or the other.

i submitted to hoseok, for the sake of his members so that he doesn't hurt them even more, on behalf of me.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

!! yoongi

jimin was worried that the company was going to find out about it and the pressure on him made him feel dizzy and the urge to faint increased every second.

i'm not going to lie, i am also terrified about what was at stake for our consequence, but i decided to be the mature one and comfort jimin.

i know i treated jimin like shit, but now that i think i changed-

changed is an understatement.

i have more things yet to fix about myself.

taking this aside, i honestly thought highly of namjoon, but why would he do that?

something inside me tells me he didn't, the good, forgiving side of me that didn't exist before.

"jimin," i start, placing my hand on his thigh seeing his worried face.

these days, he hasn't been doing well, he's gotten thinner than before and didn't eat due to the stress.

he looks at me and gives me a frail smile.

"sorry, hyung. I'm sorry that this happened, it's my fault i mean what was i thinking-" i quickly shut him off with a kiss and then smile at him once i pull away.

"this isn't your fault, jimin. i initiated the interaction." i lace our fingers together, intertwining them, "we're in this together."

jimin didn't look so convinced but he smiled, tears still gathering up in his eyes as he smiled. I knew he was trying so hard not to cry, and honestly, me too.

"but hyung, what are we going to do? how are we going to explain to pd nim?" jimin looks at me with a face of heavy concern.

"i don't know, baby, but i promise, we'll do this together," i peck his cheek as he purrs, leaning into the touch.

suddenly, a notification for messages sounded throughout the entire room.

jimin and i looked at each other in horror as i quickly picked up my phone.

bang shi-hyuk sunbaenim:

meet me at the office at 8 am tomorrow, bring jimin with you

i almost drop his phone as jimin reads it too and groans.

"oh my god, we're going to lose our jobs, we're going to be unemployed, hyung we're going to be jobless," jimin panics.

I understood that jimin was having a panic attack and i was quick to run to his side.

"breath for me jimin, please. in and out, in and out," after a few minutes, jimin fell asleep as i cuddled with him, but i was still worried about tomorrow.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

namjoon felt, used... he didn't know how else to say it.

hoseok gave a sloppy kiss on namjoon's lips while buttoning up his shirt as namjoon just looked to the side.

"tell anyone about this, and i hurt you" hoseok says before getting up and leaving the room.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

1.1k

ok so,, i have some things to explain.

thing #1 xx ;; school is out for 2 months and i have a lot of time to edit omega and add more author notes as well as update other stories such as taking your requests on the bottom namjoon book ,, feel free to request as many times as you want !!

thing #2 xx ;; i am stressed, despite having a summer break, i have a booming headache every time of the day and there's this thing i have severe anxiety about and it's something i lost and need to find ,, i am not in the best mental state rn :(

but dw !! writing stories help me calm down and your support also helps me stay motivated.

but thank goodness all these tests are over :D