( ix ) . obsessed

🧸⋆˚ namjoon ˊ˗ 

kim taehyung.

taehyung was okay in a way, he was somewhat nice, but he was a really odd person like i don't know what he wants, he aspires to be many things, i guess.

boy does he dream a lot.

he's wanted to become a detective, but then he also wanted to become a farmer, and a saxophonist, no one knows what he wants, he was really indecisive.

his dream was also to be an alpha, but unlike me, he accepted the truth. 

taehyung didn't really talk to me that much, his excuse being that he doesn't have anything to talk about with him, but he is pretty nice, he was always clinging to jungkook though, they were like the younger version of what yoongi and hoseok was but way less dramatic and more positive.

jungkook was influenced by taehyung in a good way and jungkook looks up to him and all, but not as much as how taehyung adores him.

at least it isn't an obsession.

taehyung and jungkook are always shipped together, with their ship name, taekook, they may seem like your romantic ship, but behind closed doors, there are many complications, at least they're nice to me, though.

taehyung used to be my roommate, until he requested to be with jungkook, i tried not to show my sadness, i just didn't want to be alone, i managed to hide my omega self well, but taehyung being taehyung, use to barge in our room a lot, i mean, it is his room too, but he should consider if i'm in the room too.

there is a big difference between taekook and sope, the age is swapped, with sope, the younger is soft for the older, like hoseok follows yoongi around and with jungkook and taehyung, it's the opposite, the older is soft for the younger as taehyung is soft for jungkook and clings to him all the time, all while jungkook is uninterested.

taehyung really tries hard to impress jungkook, but it never works.

"kookie, let's cuddle," taehyung would say to jungkook.

"um, i don't really want to," jungkook would reply as taehyung pouts, trying to change jungkook's mind.

jungkook rolls his eyes "fine," he would say as taehyung cheers and drags him upstairs to their room.

what i mean by taehyung giving jungkook a good influence is basically nothing, but it's obvious that yoongi had a bad influence on hoseok because nothing else is in his mind other than yoongi.

at least taehyung doesn't feed him lies.

the love was one-sided, but at least it didn't give off negative energy.

jungkook may or may not have been using taehyung for his ruts, though.

they're still if you think about it, they never had experienced this before, they're still naive.

they still have a lot more to learn.

definitely not from hoseok and yoongi.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

when taehyung found out namjoon was an omega, he was really surprised, he was the only one who thought of namjoon as a strong and dominant alpha despite the other member's doubt, try changing his mind, he still believed that he might be a little bit alpha-

"but he was this strong and dominant alpha-" he said as he pouts, still pondering how in the world namjoon could possibly be an omega.

"dominant? pft, no he's far from dominant," yoongi laughs, yoongi seems to be everywhere nowadays, just to make opinionated remarks.

"he is though-" taehyung got interrupted by yoongi's loud chuckle, before he smiles bitterly at taehyung

"taehyung, be quiet," yoongi says as he rests his bed back on the couch, no one knows what he's so grumpy for.

taehyung pouts as he sits down on the couch, "no one listens to me," he mumbles as yoongi heard and rolls his eyes at taehyung's words.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"hey hyung," taehyung says randomly barging into namjoon's room.

"yes?" namjoon says looking up from his book, scolding him in his mind for just barging in like that. namjoon was really tired to be dealing with stuff right now.

"may i rap for the next cyph-" taehyung was about to ask, hopefully getting a yes but namjoon thinks otherwise.

"no," namjoon bluntly says, he really didn't want to be dealing with this yet again.

"ok bye," taehyung says pouting, and was about to walk out of the room when namjoon stopped him.

"wait," he says, putting his book down as he makes eye contact with taehyung.

"i'm actually not the boss of who does what, but ask yoongi, it's not my place to tell you if you can rap in the next cypher or not," namjoon says as taehyung vigorously.

"no way i'm asking yoongi hyung, i do not want to get scolded at the moment and besides, he may be kissing hoseok hyung at the moment," taehyung says, suppressing a giggle as namjoon lets out a chuckle.

he misses talking to taehyung. 

he misses being with everyone, as one big family.

this needs to stop.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸 author's note :

 hope you enjoy! this chapter only has small edits and no drastic changes, so i hope you enjoy one day in the lgbts household 🏳️‍🌈.

basically, what i'm doing to this book is adding more paragraphs to add more life to the story and being specific and adding extra dialogue, half of the reason being to make it longer but also to make sure that people can understand what's going on, i will be adding an extra explanation part for those who didn't understand the story.

the plot and storyline may be confusing but i hope i can clear some stuff out with the explanation that i will be writing, some of you might get the plot already, but if you're confused, hope it helps. thank you if you're re-reading this story, i appreciate it a lot. 🙃

thank you !